Home

So was SWBattlefront an overall disappointment.....still?

Samduhman

It does not need patches, but a complete revision ! As Debian developers say, "you can't make a solid O.S. on foundations which aren't of the same conception..." and "A true O.S. does not need additional patches to fix issues if it is well-conceived."...

I rushed out and bought it on the day of release hoping for a Battlefield 1942 experience in the Star Wars universe. I sorta liked it and played it on and off for a couple weeks but it never grabbed me like BF1942 did. A bunch of us bought it for our LAN party and most were disappointed after a couple hours play and we haven't played it since.

So guess where Im headed with this topic is.....Is the game any better now with patch releases and mods? I've been playing World of Warcraft since Dec so I've pretty much been absorbed in that.

Should I reinstall Battlefront and give it another try with new patches and mods (if so, which?) or should I just wait for Battlefront 2?

Thanks!

I would just wait for SWBF2 to come out, it will be 100000000000000 better. :rddance::sbdance:):emodanc:

Archived