Home

Guild Wars thread v 1.3

Sam Fisher

Yea, I know thatyou guys had a Guild Wars thread, but it seems to have gone, so I thought I needed to make one so that I can get to see what Swampies play GW :)

So, there you have it.

I'm usually known as Get Shorty (that's my new warrior) or as my monk, Shaban Aylomen.

So, add me to friends, mebbe we can team sometime.

:cheers:

Heh, I had my warrior run to Droknars earlier, and I gotta say its worth the 3.5k it cost :p

Got the Knights armor.. so nice. (dyed blue.. looks really cool)

Now I can easily solo almost every mission/quest myself ;D

Just got to The Wilds, BTW..

I'm a lvl 20 R/Mo.

Can't decide which Forge armor to get. Drakescale looks nice and has the fire defense, but the Druid has the better energy bonus. I think I'm just gonna do a mix... Druid Vest, with the other pieces being Drakescale. Kinda getting the best of both worlds.

Then after that, the ultimate goal: Fissure Armor. :cool:

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Ok, I was also wondering if someone has made a LF'ers guild yet, if so, please send me an invite!

Heh, thats a pretty good idea, since I've dumped my guild to go looking for one that actually cares about me :p

TiE

I found a really nice person that ran me to Droknar's for 750g. She knew exactly what she was doing and got us there in 15 minutes flat, bantering with us the whole way. It was pretty cool, even though my lvl 20 R/Me served as nothing more than a distraction for the Mountain Trolls and Griffins along the way. :/

Guild Wars is cool. :cool:

Patches? The game is regularly auto-updated.

Do you mean expansions? Because yeah, most games you do have to pay for the expansion.

Wow, ET, some freinds of ours, and I just came off The National Guild Wars day! A self-dubbed holiday where we played anywhere from 12 noon to about 2am. And about 3 hours the night before. With a break for lunch and dinner (I know, not very hardcore) but it was awesome! We got so far and in one day i went from level 12 to level 15! I thought by the time I woke up this morning that i'd never want to see that game again, but i really wanna play it! I need help, is there a Guild Wars hotline I can call or something!

Archived