Home

SWBF2, ask Pandemic what you want to know about it

Pad

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm lets say wel

How Many CApitol can we Expect on the Space flght maps?

Will the CApitol hips be destroyable?

Whats r the Minimum System Requirements?

What r the officers Capabilities?

How many Geonosis maps will there be?

Why did the gunships in the trailer Shoot Laser BOLTS from the Spheres at the side its supposed to be LASER BEAMS.

how many space flight maps will there be?

First Pad, thanks for the assistance you provide to us... ;)

Next, I've made a small list of questions I consider important :

• How many units will there be per faction ?
  • How many weapons will each unit have ?
  • Will heroes be still invincible ?
  • Will there be subtitled or translated movies in SWBF II ?
  • Will some of the SWBF I original maps be restored in SWBF II ? (Endor, Geonosis, Kamino, Theed and all others)

That's all for the moment... If you could send those questions to Pandemic Studios, it would be nice...

Thanks in advance !... :)

I too would like to know why the gunship shot laser bolts in the trailer. It makes it look weird.

- Will there be more maps included then how many there were with SWBF I?

- We've been hearing alot about the starfighters and aircraft of the game. And we've some new clone wars vehicles, but, will the Empire and Rebellion get any new ground vehicles?

I too would like to know why the gunship shot laser bolts in the trailer. It makes it look weird.

Personally, I think that Republic gunship's spheres can use both laser bolts and beams, like the Spider Droid...

Whats r the Minimum System Requirements?

They are the same as for SWBF. You can consult them here or there.

Originally posted by Leviathan

Personally, I think that Republic gunship's spheres can use both laser bolts and beams, like the Spider Droid...

The problem being that the Spider has two different cannons. (one for laser bolts, the other for the beam) The Gunship sphere turrets only have one.

did u EVER c the gunships fire laser bolts in the movies NO.

So here u go it should fire BEAMS another stupid mistake in battlefront 2.

Another Question; WILL THE SOUNDS FOR THE ATST BE FIXED AND WILL THE WHEELS FOR THE HAILFIREDROID FIANLY ROTATE FORWARD INSTEAD OF BACKWARDS!?

Well the AT-ST doesn't sound like it does in the movies. It's sound was closer to the AT-AT's firing sound but more high pitched. As for the Hailfire droid wheels, I don't think they should change that, I'm pretty sure that's an effect of moving quickly. Wheels sometimes appear to be moving backwards in real life too if they are going fast enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Which jedi u can be in battlefront 2? i know u can be mace,vader,and darth maul, but can u be any others?

Of course ! If you watch all SWBF II trailers, you'll see you can play as General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and many others... (I believe you can play with a custom Jedi...)

PS : Do not forget to remove your post containing only a point...

Originally posted by Leviathan

Of course ! If you watch all SWBF II trailers, you'll see you can play as General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and many others... (I believe you can play with a custom Jedi...)

I forgot about Gen.Grivous and Obi Wan.

But Thnx Leviathan:)

• 2 weeks later...

-Will there be extensive stat tracking? (Like Halo 2)

-Will there be melee attacks?

-Are you planning on adding a better physics engine for Battlefront 3 (they've hinted at making a third one)

-What differences will there be in single player and multiplayer (I mean compared to each other)

-Will there be mod tools

-Will clans be able to move from game to game together (like Halo 2)

Excuse me, I thought you were still speaking of SWBF's installation problem under Windows 2003... As for me, the reply isn't positive, because this OS is not really made to allow games to be installed ; After all, it is a professional Windows version, and we're not at work to play video games...

-Will there be melee attacks ?

Yes, when you'll play as a Jedi / Sith. Moreover, it exists a trailer of SWBF II showing a short duel between General Grievous and Master Kenobi...

-Will there be mod tools

I doubt there will be modding tools for this video game ; Nevertheless, it is a possibility...

i guess the only three things i truly deeply care about that have yet to be answered:

1. order 66 planets in?

2. who or what is the droid commander unit? (please let it be crab droid, i could settle for a magnaguard, yellow painted battle droid sucks)

3. is the juggernaut in the game?

for all i know these forums could have the answer but i am very new and i was so impressed with how you guys run things i joined. better that lucasarts forums :firemad:

Archived