Home

SWBF2, ask Pandemic what you want to know about it

Pad

.. As for me, the reply isn't positive, because this OS is not really made to allow games to be installed ; After all, it is a professional Windows version, and we're not at work to play video games...

Yea, I guess you are right, the Os isn't meant for gaming. Being a Software Engineering major at my college, I get all of Microsoft's products (except Office) free, so I updated to Win2k3. It has some advantages over XP and 2000 that I wanted. I just wasn't happy when I had to wipe out my hard drive and install Win2k to just to play SWBF. I guess I did it to my self:disaprove...

Anyway, it seems to me that SWBF and SWBF2 are pretty much the same game with a few tweeks to the characters and other small changes. I am wondering if SWBF2 can play any correctly made/modded map from SWBF. There doesn't seem to be any functionally changes to the maps. Also, I would like to know if there is a release date out there yet, for the demo.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What heroes will be in the game other than jedi if any? The main character I want to know about is if Jango Fett is in the game.

I don't think you'll find Jango... On the other hand, his son, Boba, has more chances to be in SWBF II...

2. who or what is the droid commander unit? (please let it be crab droid, i could settle for a magnaguard, yellow painted battle droid sucks)

It is surely a Standard Battle Droid... (Also known as "Tactical Droid")

3. is the juggernaut in the game?

I've never seen the Clone Turbo Tank in Kashyyyk's trailer ; But that does not mean it won't be in SWBF II... (Nevertheless, do not forget it is a huge vehicle ; Consequently, it could be not included in SWBF's sequel because of its power.

PS : By the way, welcome on the forums !...

I've never seen the Clone Turbo Tank in Kashyyyk's trailer ; But that does not mean it won't be in SWBF II... (Nevertheless, do not forget it is a huge vehicle ; Consequently, it could be not included in SWBF's sequel because of its power.

Sure sounds like the AT-AT, doesn't it? All what it really has is some laser turrents that aren't as powerful as an AT-AT's, and missiles. If they balance it correctly, the Juggernaut should have about the same amount of armor as the AT-TE's, and it would take something like two 'slug' tanks to take one out in a head-on assault.

As for questions,

-Will each of the sides recieve a new unique unit?

-How will the 'Hunt' mode work exactly?

-Will players be able to customize certain classes (as in color and appearance)?

Sure sounds like the AT-AT, doesn't it? All what it really has is some laser turrents that aren't as powerful as an AT-AT's, and missiles. If they balance it correctly, the Juggernaut should have about the same amount of armor as the AT-TE's, and it would take something like two 'slug' tanks to take one out in a head-on assault.

As for questions,

-Will each of the sides recieve a new unique unit?

-How will the 'Hunt' mode work exactly?

-Will players be able to customize certain classes (as in color and appearance)?

Turbo tanks are only vulnerable from above, a well placed artillery barrage or an airborne strike is about all that can defeat it.

True, but then again, the AT-AT could only be defeated by a snowspeeder's tow cable. But the developers made it that a tow cable, while it being the most effective way of taking a walker out, could also be destroyed by consentrated amounts of turrent fire and missiles. The same will probably go for the Juggernaut; taken out more easily by air strikes, but missiles and lasers will also do.

hey im new lol and i had a question is there going to be a 1st person veiw on ships as in the the cockpit view please tell me there is. and if you pick a level like bespin platforms and it says which era is there like early clone wars and late clone wars. and personaly i think laser bolts would be better on a gunship cause i just dont find laser things useful or liek the snowspeeder weapon instead of the toe cable both laser and laser bolt

Exactly how many maps from the orriginal will be featured in this game, and if possible which maps will they be.

I ask this cause I was late getting on to the Battlefront wagon, and I want to be able to play the best of Battlefront 1 with all the cool new features of Battlefront 2 :D

Archived