Home

SWBF2, ask Pandemic what you want to know about it

Pad

They are tieing it all together really well so it is corny like in battlefront 1 with the bits of irrelicant film clips, so it will be be longer and better!

A question I have is:

Will Jedi be playable full time in Instant action or will objectives need to be completed in IA aswell to be able to play them?

On another threas i read that this may be possible but i just want it to be clarifyed

Thanks

BTW im new, iv read through these forums abit but never been bothered to join, but now i have.. and im the biggest star wars fan!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope these haven't been sent already...here goes:

Ok, PANDEMIC: Are we actually going to get a demo this time????

Not some stupid promo crap that I have to buy the demo with the episode III dvd, I mean an HONEST trial version (demo) that I can actually download from the site?

That would really be great.

Also, if you could spare two questions: why are some games demoed and some aren't?!

~thanks, LC

Will there be a Jedi vs. Clones map in the temple for Instant action and multiplayer?

Will the entire Jedi Council be playable?

Does this game focus mainly on EP3?

How many heroes are there total?

What are the PC specs?

If I can run BF1 can I run BF2?

Is there a campagin for every faction?

How long is the single player campaign?

I'd be happy with those questions! :D

Will Jedi be playable full time in Instant action or will objectives need to be completed in IA aswell to be able to play them?

You'll be able to play as Jedi / Sith for a restricted time... Moreover, if you're hurted by enemies, you will waste even more time...

What are the PC specs?

As far as I know, SWBF II's requirements will be the same as SWBF's ones. Just go at this address to read them : http://support.lucasarts.com/tsg/SWBFQuestions/Installation/MinimumSystemReqs.htm

If I can run BF1 can I run BF2?

Theoretically, yes, you can...

What is the point of the DVD version?

A DVD has a storage capacity of 4.7 GB and a CD can store about 650 ~ 700 MB of datas... Consequently, a DVD can replace 6 ~ 7 CDs...

Thus, you can burn more datas on a DVD, and it will occupy a minimum of place in SWBF II box... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
did u EVER c the gunships fire laser bolts in the movies NO.

So here u go it should fire BEAMS another stupid mistake in battlefront 2.

Do you ever see an Super Battledroid fire a missile, or a jet trooper at all?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Another stupid mistake in the whole Battlefront Series?? Give em a break! And trailers do not neccessarily represent the actual content of the game!

Bindy. That is not an answer. Jet troopers wern't invented for this game. They apear alot in EU.

Jango is infact in the game.

What is this crap about AT-AT only being killable through only speeder? The rebals only had lasers then. Blaster can't penatrate the AT-AT but both the Rocket troopers and many ships carry Proton torpedos(anti-cap. ship). AT-ATs are very well armored but they could be broken same for the Juggernaut.

Edited abit When I relised I was being an ass.

Well...in the Star Wars Battlefront....if you shot the enemy in the head with a sniper rifle they died...so to answer your question...yes, sniper rifles wil most likely kill the enemy if yo shoot them in the head.

Well, "most likely" is certanily true. Sometimes I had to aim just a bit higher then the unit's head to get a head shot. Other times, your shot hits the unit in the head but no damage occurs. (proven both ways: I've seen a sniper bullet directly hit my unit's head, while its health stayed uncahnged... Maybe a lag/programming problem with physics and hits calculated being before player locations and graphics are drawn are drawned? i.e. moving into graphics of bullet after physical bullet has already passed)

Archived