Home

4-ton elephant escapes from zoo and stampedes into White House! [LOLOLOL]

Joetheeskimo

Now that I've gotten your attention, (:D) I'm going to be leaving for two weeks to visit Minnesota and check out the Mall of America! The motel we're staying at has a pool, which is a relief considering it's going to be in the 90's (Farenheit), even in one of the coolest (temperature-wise) states of the US. Plus, I get to wide on an aiwplane! :eek:

I'm sure I'll find an Internet cafe so I can check in here, but in the meantime, bye bye Swampies! :) I'm leaving tomorrow.

Originally posted by BongoBob

By Joe :wavey:

I'm also leaving for vacation this thursday, IG is leaving, god damn, is it the week for vacations or something :confused:

Yeap, as a head up people, i'm leaving tomarrow for austin, for 3 days.

ZOMG SUP3R THR34D R3SSUR3CTI0N!!

I'm back! :D

(Sigh....) *Settles back into Swamp drudgery*

Originally posted by Chase Windu

There's also a kick @$$ store full of holograms. If it's still there go check it out.

Must not be around anymore, I saw nothing of the likes. :(

One of the last times I went to see my sister and her husband there we ate at the Rain Forrest Cafe or whatever it's called. You should give that place a try. Neat atmosphere but a tad expensive for what you order IMHO. Though I'm not sure if that place is still there.

It is. We ate there. Delicious food. :)

Originally Posted by Chase Windu

Yeah but they still have some cool stuff there that people here at the forums would be interested in seeing. Like the Lego Land thingy at the main entrance..

Yeah, it's still there...but there's nothing special about it, you could probably find all the same stuff sold there in the catalog.

Originally Posted by Chase Windy Blustery

..or the inside of Hooters if it's still there.

:tsk: Come now, young rascal, that's no place for impressionable people such as you.

:xp: I'm underaged for that place anyway.

Archived