Home

Kotor 3 Canceled for now!

randydg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute... I'd like to see a link. :dozey:

Purple monkey dishwater hard at work again :rolleyes:

I would be surprised to learn that randydg's source is something other than that article. I have to give him props though; adding 2008/2009 release date does breathe sensationalism back into this old tidbit.

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

I hope it doens't come out at 2008/2009,in those years i think i won't be interested in kotor anymore :(

Speak for yourself. ;)

And I thought everyone here wanted them to take as long as they needed to make a good game?? :)

Lucas states plainly that he has NO PART WHATSOEVER in the game series and the like. Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy, Battlefront, KOTOR, TSL, etc. Lucas says that he would have to work 24 a day all year long to even get his fingers in all the side projects for Skywalker Ranch.

From what I gather him saying in his conversations he only takes interest in any side projects (books included) if and when they decide to kill of any character of significance.

The game I would guess will be made by a 3rd party vendor as the others have been. Lucas says he will only stop authorizing games and the like based in Star Wars if and when they stop making him millions.

DM

Originally posted by Prime

Speak for yourself. ;)

And I thought everyone here wanted them to take as long as they needed to make a good game?? :)

In fact, didn't most people say they hoped it took about 2 years to come out?

That would almost be perfect for what we where thinking.

2005 + 2years = 2007

Now, if they don't start working on it untill 2008/9, that would be a dissapointment.

Archived