Home

Some RPG forums

JoJoBinks

Yeah I don't think I can make threads like this, but is about Roleplaying. Anyway, you should join my forums in the meantime while Lucasforums are down so you don't have to gouge your eyes out while waiting.

http://jojobinks.proboards42.com/index.cgi

LukeKatarn is there and MasterJuhnKai some great RPs if you were in the Seven Kingdoms RP he is remaking, and we also starting The Jedi Civil Wars and Mandalrions Wars from where it was.

I wasn't trying to turn, just something in the meantime, and MasterJuhnKai has given up on these forums due to all the crashs and such, not trying to turn people, just trying to bring something to them in the meantime till their RPs return here.

And it might be also that the RPs will NEVER come back. I can understand if you RP on that board while there's a crash, but that's only because the LF admin team wants US to have a better quality of forums and a lot faster board. If you seriously decide that "Hey, It crashed again. I'll just abandon this forum", you're a f***ing moron...

Just giving my ten cents...

Whaddya, think Redwing, has IS infected me with somekind of an odd virus of ISness...? :p

Anyways, lock this...

[/discussion]

EDIT:

Originally posted by Redwing

Threads discussing RPG issues are allowed, but not threads advertising other RPG sites, or general threads that belong in the Swamp or other JK forums. Such threads will be closed or moved to the appropriate forum

Archived