Home

ooops

Rogue15

im working one hour photo lab at walmarts. :p my hours are liek 2-11. at least til the end of summer. i move in next week, and i'll be back within the month if all goes according to plan. :joy:

I can't wait. I'll get to test out my Tantel Armor on some npc marks, as i hear they finally fixed them!!! i also heard bad things about the pc mark system....but meh, we'll see. :) i love my temp.

heh i'll prolly get attacked by the sith, as i met the old guy the last day i played. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get back into it. I've missed you all so much!

got all my stuff changed to my current addy. :) looking to get a second job at pizza hut, since they're remodeling...they'd hiring, so i got experience there so i'll go...only thing though, it's one of those newer ones w/the fancy **** i guess? only gonna do mornings there....walmart decided to cut my hours. :rolleyes: oh and i mauled a shopping cart w/my car 3 days after being confronted about 'tapping' one w/the car, heh it was raining and night time, and i didn't inspect the front of my car before...heh i smashed into it and it flipped and **** and i just left it. o well. not my fault. -_- and today i flipped off a pennDOT (department of transportation) cause the moron almost sideswiped my car when i was trying to get across the lane to the gas station. the guy comes back and is all in my face being a biatch, prolly had a pocket knife on him. bleh. i should've reported his ass, cause my TAX money goes to pennDOT, and pulling over and acting like an asshole had nothing to do with transportation. -_- o well.

i kinda 'moved' again, staying w/some other people, they're more hospitable & not as stressful. the other people decided they weren't moving after all....but me and my sis decided it best to just get outta their way.

umm....got my paycheck today, it was rather big, 79 hours...just wish i could get that every 2 weeks but no, they decide to give me 28-30. biatches. -_- so if i get the job at pizza hut, i'll be able to make a decent amount of money that won't go to bills. :) and i'll be able to get this camcorder. mwahaha.

hope to see you within 3 weeks. :D

Archived