Home

New google feature

LightNinja

Originally posted by VikingLarz

That is pretty neat. I too haven't noticed that before either. But no matter how you look at it on that map, Sweden looks so superior to Norway. :D

That explain to me with the superior country is getting ****ed in the ass by Norway on the map? :p

Originally posted by Kjølen

That explain to me with the superior country is getting ****ed in the ass by Norway on the map? :p

pwned. On a related note, take a look at how sweden and Finland look without Norway on the EU coin. Lets just say that it further promotes the idea of swedes being dickheads. Besides, Norway is shaped like an el-gitar.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

What in the hell is going on in this thread?

You are all done talking about countries engaging in impossible sex acts. They're land masses for chrissakes!

LIES. You cannot tell me this is impossible once you've seen the videos!

Hey, Ive never seen that before, looks handy :thumbsup:

I just found this thing out from my friend, its called Google Fight, its a site in which you enter in two searches, (i.e ice cream and candy) then it does a repetitive loading sequence and displays how many times both keywords/phrases have been searched on google.

It goes along well if you try and see if you can get a google results page that only displays 1 entry. Then you copy what you searched and put in into Google Fight and you see if anybody else has searched it. :p

*thinks about how much spare time I have

Originally posted by Herminator

Why do you care? You're Finnish, you have metal and liquor and swearing.

That's just because... Damned swedes come here, speaking their odd language, take our men(For what I care, they can loot all they want on that section) and beer and Koskenkorva and go back to their queer flats... If I would get a huge saw. I would cut sweden off and place it in the middle of the White House so the tourists can say: "Hey, that's a huge skyscraper" and the terrorists can try and bomb it while Swedes are trying to climb down without getting pwned with my Über-1337 sniper skillz...

[sarcasm]And no, I don't hate Swedish people...[/sarcasm]

ay of you weird scandinavian lot have the hellboy director's cut? I have a question...

anyway...google maps...

There are lots of cool hacks for them around, such as:

* Weather and web cams

* Walking distances

* WiFi hotspots

* Iraq war casualties

* Movie showing times

* Cheap gas

* Chicago Crime

* Vehicular traffic conditions

* NYC subway stations and apartment listings

* Boston MBTA

* Chicago Transit Authority

* Craigslistings

links: http://www.lifehacker.com/software/search-engines/google-map-applications-roundup-111996.php

Though it doesn't mention my fave one, the one that displayed the location of hookers within a 20 minute radius of airports... :D

Archived