Home

Finished the game...and now?

CocoMonkey

I just finished the game, but for some reason i'm still missing a medal? There's a space for a big fat medal in my medal case. There doesn't seem to be any more missions to play after the Endor missions. Did I miss something? Is there supposed to be a mission where the family gets it's revenge on Antan or something? In the mission right before the Endor tour, The Family Reunion, am I supposed to disable Antan or something, there's not a whole lot of time before he bugs out though. Anyway, i'd really like to tie up these loose ends so I can feel i've finished something, much appreciated!!!

Cocomonkey, that space in the middle is for the Kalidor Crescent. I believe it only works if you kill an oustanding number of bogeys in a single mission, but I am not certain on this. Unfortunately the Death Star run is the last mission, you are done. Uncle Antan? He is a loose string, obviously the game is slightly rushed.

So now it is time for you to play the missions that we in the community have created. Visit the dloads section on this site or you can start off on the right foot with a new honest career in piracy, go get my 11 mission pirate camapign, which will be revamped pretty soon, but is pretty good as it is. It's at Gugeyewalker's Pirate Outpost

Lilt, if you want to play online you'd better be good, because the boys and girls over at www.zone.com are truly ruthless.

The medal in the middle is the Kalidor Cresent. You get it when you get over 3,000 bonus points in the Rebel TODs. You get advances in the medal when you get more bonus points (I don't know how many though) and no you don't get to fight Antan you, the game just ends at Endor. You can download various missions from over the internet though.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Archived