Home

kotor3

yeah they dropped production of it bcuz they're exceeding their budget. it'll probably b out n a few years; probably @ least 1 or 2, 5 at the most. i guess i'll just have 2 b miserable 4 a few more years, i'm an addict & have 2 go thru kotor withdrawal since i've beat them.

Originally posted by THE VIGILANTE

IMHO they should take as long as they want.

We deserve a complete, impressive, and cool game after what happened with KOTOR 2.

I didn't 2 was as bad as some people like to put it. If we hadn't known about the cut content there would have never been any complaining about the ending (well maybe a little), etc.

But I still agree with you that they should have a longer deadline for the new game, and it sounds like thats the case because its rumored to be for '07 or '08.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

I didn't 2 was as bad as some people like to put it. If we hadn't known about the cut content there would have never been any complaining about the ending (well maybe a little), etc.

But I still agree with you that they should have a longer deadline for the new game, and it sounds like thats the case because its rumored to be for '07 or '08.

I never said that the game was bad but rather that it was too short (needs to be longer).

The ending was a little abrupt and confusing at first and even if we didn't know about the cut content, we would have naturally known that it wasn't as "complete" as KOTOR 1.

Originally posted by THE VIGILANTE

I never said that the game was bad but rather that it was too short (needs to be longer).

The ending was a little abrupt and confusing at first and even if we didn't know about the cut content, we would have naturally known that it wasn't as "complete" as KOTOR 1.

I guess I agree with you there. Though I was not as upset with the ending when I did not know about the cut content, I did think to myself, "Its over already?" I thought there would be a lot more after the end, like you could go find Revan. So yes, the next one must be longer.

There was a huge amount of cut content that was included with the game for modding purposes but not included in the gameplay.

Some of the content includes:

The Droid Panet (yes, they cut a whole planet)

The HK Factory

Much Better ending where Kreia kills your party members

Master Vash not dead

The dispute between goto and the remote

many other quests that are so numerous I can't name them all.

Check out The Restoration Project Website to learn what they are restoring.

Archived