Home

The never ending story!(Reply, or else!)

PoM

Rules: Don't end it!

Have fun!

I'll start:

Once, there was this Little Billy, he found a piece of metal.

He expected that piece of metal to be sharp, so he cut himself with it on the hand.

But it wasn't sharp, it was....(Next poster continue)!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Piece of metal

Rules: Don't end it!

Have fun!

I'll start:

Once, there was this Little Billy, he found a piece of metal.

He expected that piece of metal to be sharp, so he cut himself with it on the hand.

But it wasn't sharp, it was....(Next poster continue)!!!

... so rusty that it fell apart as soon as it touched his hand.

"Damn," he cried, "how am I meant to cut myself now?"

Then he began to scatch the back of his hand as an iching started to become unabareable...

Originally posted by Piece of metal Then he figured he could just ignore it, until it stopped.

Since he was bored, he started wandering in a random direction,

where he met... [/b]

... the most evil thing to ever to exist in the history of man, a mime! What was worse was that mime had sight its annoying sights on him.

Not only that but the itch wasn't going away, infact it just seem to get worse.

• 3 weeks later...

He climbs out of th vat, and then drives to TheBard's house, where he stabs him thrice with a knife, and lectures his bleeding body about how he should make decent contributions to the story of his life. Then, he returns to his activites of...

Afterwards, they sat down, and seriously contemplated how a 16 year old teenager could be so immature. They had thought by the time you had reached 16, you would be a fairly adult person. They assume not everyone is like Kjølen, then. ;) Later, they went and did this activity, which has nothing to do with feces of any kind...

...But then again, that a person with a red/pink haired avatar should have more to do than to pay atention to an amteur 16 year old with a fetish for turds. But wait NOW our hero did find one thing that helped his itch. PISS. He pissed on his hand and...

Archived