Home

The never ending story!(Reply, or else!)

PoM

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had turd in it. He said "HEY WAITER!! MY sundae has turd in it". ''i know'' replied the water,''it is mine''. Our hero looked at him and puked all of his suit. The waiter puked also and:''you idiot, i was joking!!! That's chocolate!''

raped and killed by michael jackson who was trialed and let off... michael then went over to his friend's house where they spent hous developing an A-bomb they accidentally cloned it (dont ask me) and set them all off for a joke. then they realised that they had put in a divice that maked it clone itself instead of blowing up. as soon as one was cloned, its clone cloned another and so on this went on for several days until finally they squeezed together and blew up the universe. the "big bang" created a new one though. THIS WAS NOT A DREAM.

(no one said how long it could be :D )

(WTF? Where did you pull bakery from? Okay, its random but...)

Bread. Billy's mind was full of bread. It was now corsing through his veins. It was falling out his ears, and it was welling up behind his eyes.

He feel to the groud and orgasmed bread. His tears of joy became crumbs, his gasps forming into bagettes as he breathed.

He lay, quietly panting,crumbs pouring from his mouth, and grinned softly.

Bard, please stop spamming my thread with turds.

Continuing the story:

He decided to go home and eat his sweet, sweet bread.

Outside his house, he saw a flying car, but it wasn't flying, it was actually standing on the ground, and looked like a normal car, but...

It wasn't flying, not as such.

It seemed to be travelling at a ground level of its own devising.

Billy approached it in a dreamlike state, still dripping criossants from his mouth.

From a distance it was travelling quite quickly, but up close it wasn't moving at all.

Billy reached out a crumb laden hand to open the door when...

then he got off the game that was the last 6 posts excluding joshi's (the new universe people)

"ΦΩΡΡΘ Ζΰίμξ!!!! ύЩЩ.... ФХϋЋ?" he asked in greek, the new universal language

"dude what you said doesnt make sense" said the remainders of his child

then he realised that he only existed in words!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! im killing him looooook

:smash:

BILLY

:joy:

anyway billy's dead the new character is *drumrolls*...

Archived