Home

I have been authorized by GL to...

My close personal friend supershadow, close personal friend of GL himself has informed me that George has authorized me to direct and produce my own star wars movie in whatever setting I choose, and that my every word will be official canon,

I have access to Lucas' entire group of resources, and he will personally assure that my every wish is carried out exactly as I want it.

THIS POST WILL SERVE AS CONSTITUTION AND CANON FOR THE PROJECT

so say we all

I already have Darth Melignous as lead FX director and Aash Li as actress, I am attempting to recruit Kate Beckinsale to play Bastilla, and Jackie Chan, Matt Damon, and "the Transporter" to play Knights with unique fighting styles.

In case you're wondering this movie will have characters from all SW history periods fighting living and loving side by side (I have GL's utmost support in this)

For instance, there could be a duel between Canderous Ordo and Jango Fett, this movie will allow the entire Star Wars history to be combined into one plot, basically we are compressing the history, and going from there, Vader will be battling Luke for the Death Star, while Revan is battling Malak for the Star Forge.

There will be multiple heroes, villains, and intertwining storylines.

Instead of making multiple episodes, the movie will be continually updated, the only divisions will be into "scenes"

where certain staff members will be sent to location and expected to return with a finished piece.

"When are we going to start shooting?"

When we are fully staffed, and have most of the bugs worked out with characters and storylines and stuff,

Then we'll actually start an RPG like scene where the actors will play the parts, the directors will direct their mood and style and whatever, writers will check for continuity and make sure they follow the story, a task shared with the directors, other staff members will have apropriate jobs as well.

More information will be posted, until then auditions for actors, actresses, co-writers, etc. begin NOW!!!!!!;)

DIRECTOR-WRITER-PRODUCER, IN CHIEF

REDJOHNNYMIKE

NEW STAFF YAY!!!

Emperor Devon:DIRECTOR, EXECUTIVE WRITER, of the Darkside focusing alternate sidestory:

has been signed on as our executive writer for a salary of $50,000 for every co-write and edit (whatever that is LOL)

He has also been accepted as Director, and will play the role of Darth Tyranus,

these tasks (with the exception of actor), will be limited to his Alternate story :)

Jedi Goku:

has been signed to play REVAN, for a salary of $25 per dialog line, and all his server upgrades charged to the production budget.

UPDATE:

JG has requested that the name of his character (REVAN)

be changed to (revan oft he badgers.)

If that's misspelled please inform me immediately.

Darth Sooges:

has been signed to play an as yet unnamed Sith Lord, for a salary of $500 per corny, cliche, evil taunt.

Renegade Angel:

has been signed to play a 13 year old Elite Jedi Knight named gus, his salary has been negotiated to 3 hot cradle robbing chicks per monologue.

Vladimir-Vlada:CO-PRODUCER

Has been accepted as co-producer, and is currently being considdered for the acting role as NAVER, REVANS twin, the negotiations are not yet complete, so salary and job desriptions have not been finalized, but there is a possibility of his character Gttting with Bastilas clone ALITSAB as a pot sweetening deal.

Pierce Brosnan:

has been suggested for the role of Exile by new co-producer Vlady-V, he will be recruited unless a forum member can prove that they can do better.

Darth Insidious:CO-WRITER, PROMOTIONAL ADVERTISING MANAGER

has been signed as co writer for his "interesting" script ideas, we are hoping that he will bring a lighter scripting view to our current "evil" writing department, his current signing bonus will be an endless supply of cheap SW knockoffs, his actual salary is as yet to be determined, and his plot ideas are currently being considered before being posted here.

UPDATE:

has been accepted to take on the role of Commercial and Intermission manager (it's called something cooler up above) for a raise which includes an added medium order of fries (eat em before they get cold), and a large Coke (Go ahead, drink it fast and get a neural seizure:D) and a cashback bonus of 30 million pounds (all I can say is BLING BLING)

PLOT ADVANCEMENTS AND EDITS:

*note: all plot changes are subject to edits and rewrites*

All existing Jedi will be killed by the end of the movie, by a Sith Lord who will be on a continuing drive to annihilate them, the reason is that I wan't to have the Sith Lord be defeated by a HERO who is a non Jedi, yet has mastered the force as it relates to combat, he has trained himself without any force-user supervision, this will hopefully ad a more epic feel to the hero's struggle,

And he doesn't use Lightsabers, and hardly ever needs weapons at all, basically he's like NEO except for not using guns.

Any ideas what that hero will be named?

As well there will also be a scene in the end of the movie that will show a glimpse of the rising new lightside-forcesensitives.

REVAN will be either LS or DS, I still have to discuss the characters motivations with JG,

But Revan's twin NAVER will definitely be Lightside.

update:

after a suggestion by a currently unsigned civilian (Bastila)

Revan will remain a LS Jedi, after starting of as a Sith Lord.

new plot, sidestory:

Devon's control has been shifted to this new alternate sidestory, where the Sith are just as evil, and powerful as he wants, this tale is under his supervision, all suggestions must go through him, I will only step in if he does something reaaaally ridiculous:D

CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS:

HK47:

has been nominated for inclusion, yet we have no one as of the moment with the qualification to play him, the wages are $10 per Adjective-Noun combination.

Darth Tyranus:

The Sith Lord who destroys the Jedi, played by Co-writer Emperor Devon,

He starts out brash, arrogant, cruel, and proud in his twenties, Matures into a tall mysterious Sith Lord, and as he ages, grows more feeble.

SET LOCATIONS

London Underground 2012:

has been suggested and accepted as an official set location (think UNDERWORLD):cool:

?

"SL" descriptions must include the name of the planet or space vehicle in the movies or games (unless it's original, then you must make up your own name)

And the location where it would be filmed (if you have no imagination in this area, you may request the use of CGI sets)

ACTION ELEMENTS:

There will be more lightsaber duels and battles than in previous movies.

Martial arts will play a larger role in lightsaber fighting, and duels will be more powerful and less dancelike.

ORIGINAL ITEMS ADDED TO CANON:

Geek Cap:

Basically a intelligence enhancing and neural performance Cranial, the "GC" is quite common in the galaxy, yet unique powerful GC cranials are rumored to exist.

ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONALS, AND INTERMISIONS:

Will be handled by Darth InSidious at

THIS THREAD

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleeease, you have already been accepted, don't call us we'll call you;)

Mammon:confused:

Even at 19, I am more senile than Georgey boy will ever be, so this should turn out well;)

And I am actually interested in recruiting forum members, not just making up characters, if want to though they must be described in detail, the same goes for plot and story suggestions.

THIS IS, I REPEAT, THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC, THAT MUST DO WELL AT THE BOX OFFICE, so no :monkey4::3headed::monkey4: business;)

this means YOU mono, stupid little blaster totin' tach monkey;)

Wait, wait, wait...

You mean like a...A movie?:)

You mean like a movie or something based on KotOR?

Or....Something?:rolleyes:

Or....Uh, wow!

That's neat...

If it's gonna be a movie...Tell me, it just seems a little...Wierd.:p

Edit: Is this thread a joke?

@piece of metal, I'm dead serious, I was Emailing him the other day and he said george gave me permission, because he likes my ideas, and was proud of the way I confronted him on the stupidity of his whole new "the Jedi don't see things in absolutes" and "midifreakinchlorians"

So to answer your questions, Yes it will be a movie, actually more than Kotor, al time periods mixed together, a hybrid if you will, I hope you enjoy it, but if you wish to contribute, their isn't much time left before we begin filming:)

Devon, it sounds like you're trying to put too much pressure on yourself, after all we wouldn't want you to have a stroke halfway through production, and recycle your remains into break room snacks to stay underbudget, so how about if I still let you be co writer, but allow others to co write as well, but I will allow you executive writing powers for dark side equipment, and some characters, you must post your suggestions now however, because I don't have all that much time, (I'm still trying to recruit Kate Beckinsale in person, you wouldn't believe the things she's making me do to prove I really need her to play Bastila:naughty::naughty::naughty: )

JG, how can Revan play Himself, the whole "as himself" ting is believable only for dogs, and detracts from the seriousness of the subject,

however several characters you might fit, Jawa, Wookie, and possibly the leader of one of the new races, The Space Badgers

Bastila, If all this "hard work" with Kate turns out to be a fruitless endeavor, would you consider doing the "as herself" thing (quit whining JG, It's only because Bastila is a girl and inherently hot,..........and intelligent, wise, and a nice personpleasedon'tslapmebastila)

"I believe so, yes! "

"good joke tho. "

" spoiler:

warning danger will robinson this is a joke "

Seriously, who's mean enough to say that:mad:

You party pooping, poo flinging redneck ninja space monkeys you;);)

And, yes I have been painting all day, and yes I am a little "HIGH" from the fumes.

But don't worry I didn't go over 85 on my way home.....meeybe juz a lil bit though;)

It's still just barely open because only one guy (devon of all people:p ) is smart enough to "get" it,

Everybody else is just trying to put it down.

(what did i ever do to you guys:confused: )

@Devon, I agree with him, welcome aboard:D

So what have you got lined up in the way of Capital ships?:)

@Sooges, actually he has given me authority over the project (you can still use the "he recommends me line" if you want to:D

But sure you can be a Sith Lord, as long as you describe the character (cuz I'm just to lazy to tell you what to do)

@Hal, there are guys in red uniforms that get mowed down, they're called old republic soldiers:D

As for the rest...NO!!!:p

come on people this is supposed to be fun,

Ok I'll half ruin it for everybody, I don't know SS or GL the whole things a fake (if you haven't figured it out already:rolleyes: )

there the fun's all gone:(, now we have to make some more ourselves:D

Prime, buddy, pal, good-ol-friend of mine, it isn't *snif* gonna *sniffle* end is it?

:D

Sorry Mono, you were just the closest monkey related topic, I could think of, no hard feelings?:D

Uh I meant stupid little blasters uh yeah that's what I meant, oh and not yours of course, someone elses:D

Yes he does, because he told me so;)

And I have teleconferencing with george himself on my 65 inch widescreen:D

Ok I'm half lying, have you ever watched football on those kinds of TV's:cool:

P.S. I just realized, I'm a whole lot friendlier and less rude after a long day of breathing paint:D

:drop2: :drop2: :drop2:

You don't know who supershadow is, he's the Fan worlds most important link to George Lucas, he has the most reliable and up to date info on the web, including interviews with GL himself,

Strange you haven't heard of him, I'm pretty new to the whole online fan thing

and I've heard of him.

He's the one who hooked me up with GL to make this movie, Want to be in it, we can do pretty much whatever we want;)

Do you want to play a character or work behind the scenes or help write or make props, I'll let you do almost anything you want as long as it's within what I'm trying do do with my movie;)

Archived