Home

The Mystery 12 ROTS Figures Revealed

Zappa_0

1. Commander Bly from Felucia

2. Neimoidian Warrior with silver armor and force pike

3. White Grievous's Bodyguard

4. Wookiee Warrior (light) with soft goods tunic and grappling hook, detonators and club

5. Commander Gree

6. Passel Argente in yellow robes

7. Shu Mai (looks like the same figure but repainted)

8. Holographic Aayla Secura

9. R4-P17 - Obi-Wan's Red Astromech Droid

10. Wookiee Warrior (dark) with soft goods with Cannon from Yoda #03

11. Special Ops Trooper (501st Legion) - Super Articulated!

12. Holographic Plo Koon

These are ALL repaints of exisitng figures, the Wookiee being a repaint of the Sneak Preview figure.

Pictures coming soon!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the hell is Shu Mai?:confused:

And where is Commander Cody already!? I didn't want Baraca (who I learned fought with Ki Adi Mundi) or Bly (who I now know fights with Aalya). Gree is cool. He should have a decapitation option though. If he doesn't, I'm taking his head off :p

We don't need more holographic Jedi. Who agrees with me there?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

501st for the win.

Hell yeah!!! I love the Fighting 501st :cool:

Gree is uber cool, and isn't that Bly Cody? Same outfit and colors? I want Cody to have a removable helmet. He had a differnent hairstyle than Jango so a boil and pop won't do for me....

Oh I see.... I've only seen RotS twice and both times in the first week and a half of it's release so I didn't remember it so vividly. I tried a Google search but no results came up pertaining to SW.

Well, they need to make him too! :p

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

I don't get the point of making the holographic jedi with lightsabers. What are they gonna do, blind the enemy to death?

If I'm not mistaken, the holographics are exclusive - IE, just fun things, like the Lava-Reflection Vader.

Originally posted by ZBomber

If I'm not mistaken, the holographics are exclusive - IE, just fun things, like the Lava-Reflection Vader.

Is that the Target figure? I hate him and see he actually sells for something. I wanna sell it and get more money for minis or something.

And better question, why did the Spirit of Obi-Wan come with a lightsaber? Same response as my last post. It's Hasbro. Duh :rolleyes::p

Am I being to bitter? I don't think so. These repaints aren't as bad as simple recards, but it's still annoying for them to do that constantly.

The Lava Reflection Vader was a Target Exlusive for the first... so many people (I forgot how many per store) to attend Midnight Madness on April 2 (Our Target didn't open until 6-7 AM though, so at midnight we went to TRU/Wal Mart, slept for a few hours, then went to Target and got our tickets)

OH MY GOD, i havnt posted in sooo freeking long, for all of the new people here, i used to own these the collecting forum lol, i posted all the time, and went on haitatious, but im back in black....probly not for long.

I beleive that there were upward of 30 lava vaders per store, and yah thats all i got to say here.

Originally posted by daring dueler

OH MY GOD, i havnt posted in sooo freeking long, for all of the new people here, i used to own these the collecting forum lol, i posted all the time, and went on haitatious, but im back in black....probly not for long.

I beleive that there were upward of 30 lava vaders per store, and yah thats all i got to say here.

I've been here longer than you, in fact I brought you here, so I OWN these boards. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

I've been here longer than you, in fact I brought you here, so I OWN these boards. :p

But we're older and have more figures than you so ha! :p

But I designate you to rule these boards when I leave. I don't know why I still come here. I don't really like collecting Hasbro's line much anymore. It's a force of habit to visit LF still. I don't wanna move on with my life and stop visiting this place, ya know? The best part about this place is for me to change my avatar. I stick with a Kyle one at EB, but here it ranges from anything and everything I feel like.

I said i owned them because in my hay-day i posted more then anyone in the collecting forums, whether all my postes made sense or not does not matter.

I dont have hasbro at the top of my collecting list either sadly, it is too much of a chore now and it just is not as fun. I will still buy basic figures, just 1, but nothing much besides that from hasbro.

Remember the good ol' days... Ooo nostalgia ...I rememebr the fealing i used to get, it kinda ended with POTJ maybe, I suppose that otc made me happy.. But rememebr the fealing back in 98' when your in a store, the smell of carboard and plastic in the air, and there it is, a new potf2 figure...ahhh...thats good stuff.

During TPM I started to lose my interest. Once they remade Maul, Obi, and Qui with soft goods, I cursed them for doing remakes instead of more podracers. That was the thing that started their current state of repaints, new sculpts of old guys, and recards I think.

Oh yes, I love my OTC collection. I have all of them now. Have since the last toy show where we got Scout Trooper for 6-8 bucks.

And before TRU changed their layout (not sure if they did so over by you guys; they redid them all over here), is when I really loved collecting. It's something to do with my dad. I do stupid stuff with my mom, but she likes it. My dad still likes collecting. I'll still force an interest as long as he has one.

The first wave of TPM was good for me and Taters. Like around the movie. But then towards the end, it just lost it's touch for awhile, then POTJ came out and I remember we were as excited as ever.

POTJ is one of my favorites because of the avaliablity of the figures.

The thing is, i havnt lost interest in collecting, ive lost interest in hasbro collecting, but i still want a pretty complete collection so ill stay with the basics.

I still love toys, i still love buying toys from media and auch that i like. I still have fun collecting non-hasbro star wars, but i dunno.

I feel bad for the ypung kids who i see at the stores who are buying figures and proclaim themselevs as collectors, because they will never honestly know the true joy of collecting. Its good to see that kids still get into collecting, but i fear our kind is a dying breed... Ive had a good run.

Yes out TRU's changed te layout.

I feel back in 97 when they were first released, they wanted to treat the collectors from the original 70s/80s figures. Then of course, we got involved in it, but it was all cool back then, lots of new figures, any figures of the same person atleast LOOKED different. Now, though, its all about money and crappy action poses.

As you said, I'm still collecting. But the prices are up, and figures are hard to find now. I remember when you could go to Wal Mart or TRU anyime and find a new figure.

I really miss that a lot.

Archived