Home

The Mystery 12 ROTS Figures Revealed

Zappa_0

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I hear that. I love SW collecting, especially the lastest line of ROTS. Theres a few bad ones but I feel that the ROTS line was pretty good compared to the AOTC line. I was a late SW collecter and never started until after the re release of the OT when I started collecting POTF2 and went on to POTJ and so on. I think the biggest downfall of the ROTS line is that the stores is just not getting them out. You know they have them in the back storage room. Its just sad the way they are doing that, they are just loosing alot of money from us collectors. I love collecting, ive got almost all my figures out so they can be viewed. I think I might continue to collect through the next OTC line and I will see what hasbro does in the future if I continue to collect figures.

Part of me wishes I collected just vintage stuff. Back in '95 that seemed it take a long time and it'd be expensive.... Well, I think it would have taken just as much time and less money personally :p

Oh, bad news for me. My sister left her sink running upstairs. I have no ****ing clue how she was in her room and didn't hear it, but the leak comes into my room. This happened once before, but before, it was just *drip drip drip drip* and all it ruined was a late PotF2 cinema scene (the skiff guards 3 pack which is worth next to nothing). But this time, it was like it was raining in half my room. Tons of cardboard got warped and boy am I pissed. I was heading to bed about 12 or 1 or so, and I had to take another half an hour to move half my collection outta my room to dry off. Fortunately, most of the stuff was plastics. All electronic stuff that got hit still work save my CommTech Chip reader. Hopefully it just need new batteries. My Mexico Convention Luke/ Yoda Dagobah scene got messed up. I had a C8 one. Well, now it's C6. I'm so pissed off about that. The box is what makes it! My mom told me to just open it. I have OTC Luke/ Yoda loose. What's the point? That thing is worth alot and now it's ruined :( Aside from my collection getting hit, half my ceiling is peeled off and it was already halfassed spackled up from last time.

I see, it wasnt monroe(inside thing)....so violence againt children does not apply.

Hmm i was gonna get that 2 pack, but i didnt feal like dishing out 60$ os so ( i think) for a package change.

I think the real downfall of the ROTS line is not that it isnt being put out, because i know for a fact that stores hate to keep inventory, and usually put it out on top of old figures rather then sending back the old ones. What that does is allow them to put less figures on the pegs, and people grab them. We gotta rememebr and accept that not only collecters buy this stuff...kids do too, which does not bother me. But stores should learn a friggin lesson from the ep1 line and send some figures back to hasbro. Hasbro wont change their ways very much. sure ever once and a while they are your friedn with a line like VOTC or OTC but in the end re-packages, re-paints, and action featues are screwing us over in evry sngle line except the best..POTF2 (which re-appeared in OTC however, 1 potf2 comtech han solo was enough!) and POTJ.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

You can always save up 60$ and get u another, they have them on amazon.com. Make sure you put it in a water proof box this time. Really sorry to hear what happened.

Or if my sister had the money to spare (she's struggling with her own countless collections of stuff and paying off car insurance....) she could get me a new one. :rolleyes: I was tempted to say Monroe, but not sure if Z knew about that. I rarely talked to him outside of LF/ EB.

I love that piece. I have the OTC ones loose with Yoda in the backpack. Funny story because when I was a kid, I'd always complain I couldn't get the PotF2 backpack on with Yoda in it. It always came undone. I even tried to display it on Luke after I was done playing with them. The OTC thing was a dream come true for me. Anywho, I wanted Luke doing his handstand too. So the Mexico exclusive was good for that :)

I had the same exact problem with my potf2 yoda/luke set up...

I doubt z knows about monroe, it was just between us.

That does suck tho, i know what it is like to loose a collectible to water, my room (the basement) flooded once when i had my original muftak/kabe set on the ground, it isnt worth as much, but i love that 2 pack, my boba fett potf2 delux suffered the same fate...still..worth next to nothing, but bobas my guy..

Speaking of wet Bobas. I moved a ton of stuff, including my 300th Boba and that vintage 4-Pack from '96, to make room for my minis layout thing I showed you? Well, had I not, totalled they would have been! I'm thankful I finally set that up. No more room for my TPM playsets though :(

Ha, this is like it was and how it should be. We're talking and we're WAY off topic :p I see you're online now. I need AIM or something again.

yah its a good sig, its good that another person becoems a seinfeld fan, katarn, lets welcome the newest memebr of the seinfeld fan-hood, Zbomber. He is new yet represents a next generation of fans, much potential.

And just to stay on topic, my optinion, the mystery 12 suck. (but gotta love clones).

Originally posted by daring dueler

Lucky, especially since that 96 pack is already in kinda bad condition (if my memeory serves be true)

Yup, that it is. Also, I moved my Sith Lords 2 Pack. It's a Maul/ Vader duo for small figs. It's in PotJ packaging. Not sure where it's from, but it's worth something. It got hit in the last leakage but it's not noticeable.

AWESOME sig. You mean Z wasn't a Sein fan before? Why the hell not? :p

Can I get one of Jerry or something? Please :D

Originally posted by Katarn07

AWESOME sig. You mean Z wasn't a Sein fan before? Why the hell not? :p

Can I get one of Jerry or something? Please :D

I've liked Seinfeld for a long time, I just started getting into it a lot lately, watching it everytime it's on TV.

Sure, I'll make you a Jerry sig. ;)

What quote you want?

"Not That There's ANything Wrong With That!" ?

Or something else? Just try not to have it to long. ;)

Yah i have the sith lords 2 pack, as far as i now its worth like 40+.

yah z makes all my sigs, although my taste is quite particualr, im not a easy client.

I was not aware you liked seinfeld, you never even mentioned it til like 2 weeks ago... you should have said something sooner.

Yah that quote is a good quote, im still a fan of the "your a cashier!" quote, but its not funny without the "i cant be with someone if i dont respect what they do."

Soo many quotes, Katarn does this remind you of our AIM days lol, the constant quoting.

Yah im very happy with all of my sigs, Incase noone knows

From top to bottom they are:

Ozzy Osbourne

Army of Darkness (evil dead 3)

AC/DC

Jim Morrison of the Doors

Tenacious D (ofcourse!)

The Who

Clerks

And my current seinfeld kramer sig.

Z im gonna want a few more lol, (ill talk to you later), family guy, maybe the matrix, and monty python and the holy grail, indy!.(dont worry i wont make you do blues brothers or predator or saving private ryan)

Oh i got my Boba fett mini today!!! Thanks Katarn!

Glad to add something to your Boba collection. You need to update your pics. I just of that and maybe your clone wars stuff; I got a Battle Pack which has Obi with the clip on Clone Armor and a new Asajj vs Anakin. That would make your scene even better.

I had a Private Ryan one. A few. They got lost on my old PC. RIP all my sigs (all but my Capt Miller and Sgt Horvath ones sucked :p) What program do you use? Photoshop? I don't wanna download it. I felt bad doing it before.

Archived