Home

The Mystery 12 ROTS Figures Revealed

Zappa_0

Oh yeah, my dad found that (I never actually heard of it, but it is nice) and the 500th Vader. It looked dumb in pics, at least combared to Boba, but you can move the lever to put his helmet on and off. It's nice.

Funny they made 300 figures in 25 years, and 200 more in 3 :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm that set sounds very awsome, is it the light vs. darkseide packs..?

I wanna get that vader, just cus it looks kinda cool, plus 500..

yah i was thinking the same thing, but hey re-packages add up...bah... Nothing wil even compare to my 300th boba fetts both packes .001 and .000...good stuff

I have the 'rare' one with that white side. I never got into the .000 variants and to this day don't understand half of them :p

The Battle Pack includes Yoda (I think it's a RotS Yoda), Anakin (like the second animated series one with the torn up tunic only realistically done), Obi in tunic (but has a robe and clip on armor like in the cartoon), Asajj (resculpted and better than before), and Grievous (I think it's sneak peek personally, who I moved to my Clone War scene when RotS figures came out).

They show two other 'Battle Packs' on the back. Jedi vs Sep and Rebs vs Empire. Pics are too small. I see a Jango and Maul in the other PT one and a Luke Jedi and Vader in the other. I hope they're all resculpts and as beautiful as this set's figures.

Oh ok ok, i think i knwo it, but i thought they were re-packges, now this is more money i gott spend lol, i already passed up the EE exclusive clone sets to to money, now these lol...

I never got inot those variants either, but for boba, i saw the 2, actuall didnt get the white variant til last year at a ci-fi con.

You know all the places I do. I only got one Red ARC.... I think we saw more Green Clone packs, one or two others, but that's all. I think Brian sells green and white less than blue and yellow now. Not that cheap, but it's cheaper than the others.

Archived