Home

*Spoilers* Force Crush.

Froid

Firstly this is my first post here, and I hope it makes sense =P

Secondly, is it me, or is Force Crush ridiculously overpowered?

For example, at the end of the game, I killed almost every single solo opponent on that planet with it.

Sadly I couldnt use Force Crush on what I consider the hardest bit of the game

Traya's 3 floating lightsabers (run lightning run lightning =P)

Id just like to make it clear, I did

kill Sion once easily without Force Crush

and I did kill a few pairs of powerful Sith without it too. I just want to know what others think of it.

I just realised this is on the wrong forum, sorry =(.

It is unbeatable, even on the most powerful characters at high levels of sith lord. 80 or 180 damage. drop. rinse and repeat, and with a force regen force stance (or whatever they are called) and with dark side mastery you almost have infinite force points.

I used force storm rarely, simply because my character got chewed in melee, but had ecellent force. It would be used for the first 2 hits, then death field to keep myself at full health until all 28 sith assassins are dead heh. Force Crush is far more effective against single opponents i found.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds logical... I will try it out, too, since my stasis field didn't stun Traya but just slowed everything down to I could just purge her with my forcestorm after walking aside a little (80 dam even if Traya resists).

The whole bunch of assassins and Dark Jedi mostly lastet 2 rounds (i.e. 2 Force Storm) on whole Malachor V...

Err...yeah. You can take a majority of your Force Powers and just toss them in the garbage on your way in to "visit" Traya. 64 WIS and 18 CHA pretty much guarantee that they will be quite usless against her. Force Crush is just about the only offensive tool (besides your lightsaber) at your disposal at that point.

Force Crush is just about the only offensive tool (besides your lightsaber) at your disposal at that point.

Just to understand it right... Force Crush is none of the ingame standart force powers but included in some mod? :confused:

I suppose I missed sth. somewhere ... :D

Force Crush is just about the only offensive tool (besides your lightsaber) at your disposal at that point.

Well then... what to do if you are LS?

Actually I did not finish the DS-Campaign... got fed up with senseless rude violence, stupid brutality (in contrast to subtle threatening, elegant killing etc what would be more my favor for DS)... and yet not being allowed to kick someone's a** when you really want to at all costs (e.g. Kreia would need some lectures about telling me, the Dark Lord, what I should do and what I should leave :mad: )

Anyway, I got along a little more difficult with the three light sabers, but with hit-and-run tactics it was possible.

You use your lightsaber. LS force powers tend to be buffs. Just stay away from Stasis and Push and focus on beating the crap out of her as fast as you can.

This really works fine with my Weaponmaster, who also started as a Guardian...

But my Consular/Master I get ripped into pieces as soon as I get into close combat...

I still prefer Sentinel as starting class, later combining it with either Weapon Master or Jedi Master, all the immunity feats you get in the beginning are very useful and plus lots of skills points = gg, fits my playing style perfectly.

Archived