Home

There are no voices in the game...

samurai2020

Try using software sound (in the game's options menu(s)), or disabling EAX sound if you keep hardware sound. You should also check your audio cables, and maybe check your speakers (try hooking up another set, or headphones or something), the speakers may have been "blown out", or one of the cables may have come loose.

Originally posted by Prime

Is it only with this game?

Yes, it only happens in this game...

Maybe it´s because of a fixed .exe that I´m using...

If I don´t use this fix the game doesn´t runs, and appears a message with weird characters...

And using the software thing doesn´t changed the problem...

Nope...

Before I´ve patched the game, it won´t runs...

So I´ve Patched, and it started with that message, so I really fixed the .exe file

It´s from here...

{snip} You can' t post links like this here.

thanks for everyone that helped me!!!

It isn´t exactly a solution, because I think that for those that have a good version of the game, not as mine, that the disc is all risked, there will be not necessary doing this, because I think that the problem must be only in the .exe file.

Well, after the installation the game doesn´t run. Looks like that the .exe file hadn´t being loaded. It opens and close, without saying anything. So I patched it to the 1.03 version, and them the weird message comes up when I try to load the game. So I´ve installed a fixed .exe to run the game. It worked, but the game runs without any voice or sound effect. So I´ve tryed several things, until I installed a No-CD crack, and for my surprise it works perfectly now...

I hope that this can help anyone with the same problem as I...

And thanks again for those who were helping me!

I do know that...

If you check my previous post you will see that I�ve been all reserved about this, but, you they have asked me, so I�ve answered...

And I�m going to tell you, but the services, not from LucasArts, but from who represents it in my country, is very bad...

I�ve once contated the Lucas Arts in the Yoda Help Desk, they helped me a lot, until they asked me where I do live for a better support, I�ve told them that I�m brazilian so they�ve said to look forward to sending a email for the "xxx", well, they never sent an email back, so, I prefer doing this, but maintaning my original disk, that asks for a new copy from this representant (Don�t ask, I am not going to tell it�s name...)

And again, thanks for helping

Archived