Home

RepublicCommando.Net Hosting Apply

Sebastian Vlay

I really do love Republic Commando, so much that I'd applied for the hosting at republiccommando.net. However, it's been quite a few days ago since then and I've received no reply. :ball:

I've been having problems with my mail services lately, (Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL Webmail) and I believe that since the form I filled out is sent by me, which so is my mail on Yahoo! and such, that it failed because of something that went wrong. (Okay, that made no sense. :D)

But this is not your guys' problemo 'migos. I'd just like to apply for hosting, with or without an email. I could give you guys the information, or whatever. Or I could just wait until I get a reply from Yahoo!, as I sent them a error report. Difficult times, but I'd still wish to have hosting.

Also, I can receive email at any of my addresses, but can't send. Just wanted to tell you to see if I can still join without using my email or whatever. Lol. Thanks... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't exactly have the website up and running yet, but I'll design it. I've got some early versions of what it would look like on the Internet, but I don't want anyone to see them because of the look and feeling you get from them. I'll send you the information about the website and stuff, but I'll have to take a few days to make the site itself. Just know that I'll be writing in PHP, and I'd prefer an FTP account if possible. I don't know if that stuff is up to you though. Okay, well I'll send the information on my RepublicCommando.NET website as soon as possible.

• 7 months later...

I haven't dealt with Z in awhile. I should ask the other guys about hosting, it seems it's largely been forgotten. I will admit after the lack of support for the game after the "patch" I focused a lot less on this game, but that's no reason to ignore people who honestly want to add fresh content to our community.

So let's see what happens. Maybe email me your info (kurganx@comcast.net) and I'll make sure somebody sees it. No promises on if it'll actually be hosted, but at least we can be sure it gets looked at by somebody.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived