Home

Congrats to Darth333

Aristotle

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YIPEE KIYAAAY, I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS THREAD:D

I haven't been here long, but She's obviously one of the kindest (despite the custom title) people I've had the pleasure of talking to here,

EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP FOR DARTH333

(if you don't I'll get mad...):D:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:cheers:

So how did they actually convince you to do it :dev6::sign2:

@12:45, "If not there should be one: mad:"

I'm I that persuasive?

Can I volunteer for mod padawan?

EDIT: BLONDE JOKES?... the avatar... oh well...that's the internet for ya?

Originally posted by Aristotle

Newly promoted and well deserving.

You all have yourselves a fine group of mods in this forum and a very positive well rounded community. Congrats again to Darth333.

Oh sure, make her a congrats thread. :xp:

Heh, congrats Darth333! I'm happy for ya! :D

Originally posted by tk102

Congratulations Darth333!

I don't think we will see as many blonde jokes around here anymore. :)

You know... I'm REALLY glad I saw this thread before posting what I was about to... :dev11::halo2:

Congratulations Darth333! Err... your Highness, uhh... your Worship... umm, Holowan Queen... :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

doesn't this mean that you get a real 'ban' button instead of asking the admins??

hmm, i guess this means we get quicker results now. hehe... :dev7:

So does that mean she is our lacky or we are hers?

I'll just pretend she is ours', even though I'm sure it is otherwise. :p

Let us all bask in the glory of that which the omni-potentcy that is the one and only Darth 333 (which is, in her holy tongue, The :smash:Legal:smash: One) :elephant::monkey4::blubounc::yelbounc::grnbounc::bounc4::jester1:

:jab: What? more robes? Yes mi'lord..I mean my lady aahhh please don't send me back into your infernal umm.. divine kitchens.

I know I'm so lazy I copied it from that robe forum.

Now, let's try those new buttons...who want's to be first?

Ohh me me pick me!

Yes, many congratulations to Darth333. I think it's great that we have a super moderator for the StarWarsKnights.Com area. Or at least I think I would think it's great if I knew what a super moderator was. But it sounds really good anyway... :p

So, if y'all will please excuse my ignorance, what is the difference between moderator and SUPER moderator? Or in other words, what are those new buttons that are available to you?

A super mod has a few more admin options in the control panel, including an "eject" button which can be used if you are not nice ;)This also makes me Prime, T7 and stingerhs' lackey... However, if you behave good on the boards they should treat me ok :p

Contrary to what Hallucination said, the beard does not come with the super mod status, only the WMD.

Seriously, a moderator's goal is definitely not to ban people. We are here to make the forums welcoming to everyone. and we want people to have fun :)

Archived