Home

Congrats to Darth333

Aristotle

Originally posted by Guardian Archon

So, if y'all will please excuse my ignorance, what is the difference between moderator and SUPER moderator? Or in other words, what are those new buttons that are available to you?

Mostly just administrative stuff. Like bans and whatnot. Really, it is just more work for her. :p

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice, Darth333! Now that I have a better idea of what a super moderator is I can offer a more sincere congratulations to you. I don't consider myself an avid forums poster (evident from the number of posts I have) as I read more than I post but I hope you don't have to use your new powers too much.

As for the WMD, all I have to say is, "Yes, mistress! Whatever you say, mistress! Just PUH-LEASE don't use your feared WMD on me!" ;)

Originally posted by Prime

Mostly just administrative stuff. Like bans and whatnot. Really, it is just more work for her. :p

Oh, well this is great timing then, because just the other day she sent me a PM complaining about how she didn't feel "busy enough" :D.

Alright, that's enough mischief from me today. Congratulations, Your Darthness! :bounce1:

Nomination for stickiness:D (your sticky option does override everyone elses unsticky doesn't it?:evil6: )

"Ohh me me pick me!"

Dang, I thought those exact same words, before I saw that, scarrry:eek:

"including an "eject" button which can be used if you are not nice"

If that isn't a ban, than you could have some dodge ball fun:cool: we try to log on and off before you can "eject us"

:laughing:

Good thing the url you posted is incomplete (oops what did I said?)...the final result is...errr....well it gives me the urge to try the new buttons (just kidding :p but I finally found someone who is able to massacre pixels even better than I am able to do so :D )

Congratulations, Darth333!!! ;D At last, one of the best moderators on the forums has become a super moderator! Excellent!'

There... I flattered you... Are you still going to test some of your new buttons on me? :p

Whoops, flattery. Curses. I'm going to the eighth level of Hell for that.

Seriously, congratulations. :)

Originally posted by PsionicBeverage

congrats mark VI! may the swartz be vith oo. oh no startin to stalk in ze bad gcherman akzent sumvun pleez zelp me

Get d333! only she can moderate the german out of him.

[vision] *D333 to PB* The power of blonde compells you! The power of blonde compells you! [/vision]

Originally posted by Darth Band

while ur at it, tell me whats imho anyway,

In

My

Honest

Opinion

Originally posted by Darth Band

D333, i nooticed PsionicBeverage and Hallucination are banned, if you dont mind my asking, why are they banned.(im not their friend or anything, im just curious)

They were banned because it is against the rules here at LucasForums to register 2 or more LF accounts from the same IP address, so someone in authority did their solemn duty.

Originally posted by RedHawke

They were banned because it is against the rules here at LucasForums to register 2 or more LF accounts from the same IP address, so someone in authority did their solemn duty.

you mean that both of them are the same person?

Edit by d333: Yes. That and because it was made with the purpose to spam the boards.

Archived