Home

The Rolling Stones

ZBomber

Yeh... so, is anyone going to a Rolling Stones concert ths year? I tried to get tickets for the Fenway show, but they were way to expensive. I ended up getting two tickets for 300 each for the Hartford, CT show on August 26 this year a few months back! I'm pretty excited, any Swampies into the Stones or planning on going to one of their concerts this year?

Originally posted by ZBomber

...any Swampies into the Stones or planning on going to one of their concerts this year?

Hey, whats crackin Zbizzle nizzle foshizlle fee fi fo brizzle...:confused:

Weird you mention it, I just bought 2 tickets for the Stones when they come to Seattle a couple of days ago. They come on Oct. 30 and I too had to pay 300, 315 to be exact. I face center stager, and im not too far back. It's gonna be sick, the only other concert that I've really been too was Eric Clapton at Madison Square Gardern.

Yeah I like The Rolling Stones, but not enough to spend a week's pay check to watch Mick Jagger sip prune juice, and Keith Richards trying to convince the world that he is a 20 year old instead of the leathery burned out creature that he has become.

I would like to add Paul McCartney to this list as well.

Great musicians, but it sickens me how these guys charge such astronomical ticket prices simply because they can.

Remember when artists like Tom Petty, and Pearl Jam fought ticket master in order to make tickets more readily available to the public? Kudos to them.

Most I ever paid for a concert was $80 a pop for Peter Gabriel. I had good seats, and the show was worth every damn penny.

Not the rolling stones who charge so friggen much but the board of directors of the concert. Anyways, if they do come here and it's too expensive wouldn't be going even though I enjoy their music a damn lot. Saw them a year or two ago here and got great memories from that.

Archived