Home

Coffee

RevanA4

I'm making a thread about coffee how much do ya like what coffee shops do ya go to and so on and so on

I like bunches and bunches

:eek:I'm doing this at work shhhhh...... :eek:

starbucks:D

cool beans

gloria jeans (shows up as a shoe store on my bank statement):confused:

more to come as i think about them

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COFFEE!!

:emodanc:

anyways, i'm a big fan of a lot of different coffee-types. expresso, dark roast, medium roast, etc, etc, etc. as long as it ain't decaf, i'm good to go. as for decaf, why one would drink coffee w/o the magic ingriedient is beyond me...

anyways, i'm a big fan of Starbuck's and the local Coffee Underground. as for coffee that i make at home, i primarily use Folger's, although i will make use of some gourmet coffees that you can pick up from your local Fresh Market. and i love adding in some chocolate syrup and milk to give it a good mocha flavor. but, in all honesty, nothing beats pure, black expresso. :D

oh, and a picture of me on a long night:53842b507cdb3d8f.jpg

:D

Originally posted by stingerhs

oh, and a picture of me on a long night

I knew it! :lol:

Suuuuure, they laughed at me when I told them so.. but who's laughing now.. haha! ;)

I'm with stingerhs... as long as it isn't de-caf... I'll drink it...

the darker and robust, the better... though flavored syrups, or on occasion, creamers will be tolerated.. hehehe

Starbucks, Cup-A-Joe and Panera Bread are a few local favorites.. but I swear... I still love Waffle House coffee the best... :p

at home... if I haven't picked up some fresh grind coffee, I'll usually go for Folger's Dark Roast or Breakfast Blend :D

:D ESPRESSO

the world would be a better place if starbucks ran it :D coffee in every mug and espresso in every drink:nut: and and everybody would always have a reason to sit down and talk just think NO MORE WARS cuz everybody would be to busy talking to start a war:p

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

hey, if they keep making a great product at a reasonable price, who cares?? its not like the coffee industry is going to keel over and die because a Starbuck's is in every city.

and yes, i know i'm crazy. :nut:

Either youre rich, or you live in some wonderland, where starbucks really is reasonably priced. :p

starbucks is actually one of the cheaper priced one i've spent $6 on one cup of coffee at some places that wasn't even good but my cup at starbuck usually runs around 6 dollars any way but i put 4 extra shots of espresso in it:drool1:

I usually do my own espresso/cappucino: I have a good machine at home :) I never wnet into a starbucks...there are about only 3 or 4 in the whole Province of Quebec :p but we have other places and one very good called "brûlerie St-Denis"where they have coffee from all around the world.

I general I prefer the small cafe/bistro for a coffee.

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

Although I am NOT a coffe drinker I do LOVE the aroma of it brewing. Well if International Foods coffee counts I like French Vanilla. :D

DM

Don't drink coffee either, makes me too jittery :bounce1:but really like the fresh brewed smell. I do like coffee flavored ice-cream though. :drool1:

Pete's Coffee (a coffee shop down the street from me), best coffee EVER. It's like $8 for a large latte with a few shot of espresso, but it's well worth it. Other than that, I'll drink imported Colombian or Arabic (Arabic coffee = the rest of the world's espresso, Arabic espresso = caffeinated mud, it's that thick and ultra-strong).

Note: it may be hard to believe, but Pete's is actually better than Starbuck's. :D

Originally posted by jmac7142

Pete's Coffee (a coffee shop down the street from me), best coffee EVER. It's like $8 for a large latte with a few shot of espresso, but it's well worth it. Other than that, I'll drink imported Colombian or Arabic (Arabic coffee = the rest of the world's espresso, Arabic espresso = caffeinated mud, it's that thick and ultra-strong).

Note: it may be hard to believe, but Pete's is actually better than Starbuck's. :D

:eek: my world is shattered :eek::p

Originally posted by jmac7142

(Arabic coffee = the rest of the world's espresso, Arabic espresso = caffeinated mud, it's that thick and ultra-strong).

heck ya. i've only had Arabic coffee once, and it reminded me a lot of expresso, although it had a slightly more gritty taste to it. never had Arabic expresso. i'll have to try it some time. :D

and somebody better than Starbuck's?? ya, i'll take that. the Coffee Underground can taste a lot better than Starbuck's depending on who's running the machines. lets just say its hit or miss (and when they miss, you know its somebody new). :p

Originally posted by Hallucination

I guess you didn't include airports.

Yes I did ;) There's one in Trudeau Int'l Airport and that's all. I go to the airport quite often but never went to Starbucks.

Perhaps there are a few others here and there but they are very recent.

Archived