Home

Which Lightsaber form would you use?

Prime

Kewl test! :thumbsup:.. not sure about my results though.. hehehe :p

You scored as Form VI: Niman.

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

Form VI: Niman 89%

Form III: Soresu 81%

Form II: Makashi 78%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 67%

Form IV: Ataru 67%

Form V: Shien 56%

Hmmm ... interesting, although my result surprised me a bit:

You scored as Form II: Makashi.

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

Form II: Makashi 69%

Form VI: Niman 56%

Form V: Shien 56%

Form III: Soresu 47%

Form IV: Ataru 45%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 33%

I got the Makashi as well, but I'm not sure if the test is all that clear, I had to choose conflicting answers, and still didn't answer the questions the way I really wanted to...

So I would actually choose the

Cannonball,

Relentless,

and Inevitability

styles...what never heard of them???

*adds ancient and powerful upgrade item to geek cap*

:cool:

You scored as Form III: Soresu.

http://images.quizfarm.com/1113174151formiii.jpg

Form III, the "Way of the Mynock," was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

Form III: Soresu

78%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

75%

Form IV: Ataru

70%

Form VI: Niman

58%

Form II: Makashi

45%

Form V: Shien

42%

Form II

After Form I's proliferation as a saber combat technique, Form II or "Way of the Ysalamiri," came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision. The blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely powerful. Count Dooku, from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, has mastered Form II to the highest degree, fighting with the precision built into the ancient technique.

81%

81%

81%

75%

72%

67%

Form II: Makashi 92%

Form VI: Niman 89%

Form V: Shien 89%

Form IV: Ataru 43%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 26%

wow good test exactly what i wanted and what i use +)

You scored as Form III: Soresu.

Form III, the "Way of the Mynock", was inspired by the need to deflect Blaster bolts. It is very defensive; it has no aggressive qualities. Form III utilises motions occurring very close to the body to achieve a nearly total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute those moves. This technique exposes as little body target zone open areas as is possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. Testimony to this is the fact that Ben Kenobi, a Form III master, only falls when he chooses to let Darth Vader kill him.

78%

70%

64%

61%

58%

34%

You scored as Form IV: Ataru.

The master practitioners of the "Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Yep I am indeed a little green man.

i got

The master practitioners of the “Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

Form II: Makashi 100%

Form IV: Ataru 100%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 92%

Form VI: Niman 67%

Form V: Shien 61%

Form III: Soresu 50%

if i chose the there answer

i got

Form II: Makashi 100%

Form IV: Ataru 100%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 92%

Form VI: Niman 67%

Form V: Shien 61%

Edited format

You scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 97%

Form IV: Ataru 81%

Form V: Shien 81%

Form II: Makashi 64%

Form III: Soresu 45%

Form VI: Niman 31%

now this is a great test. :D

Form V

Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

Form V: Shien 83%

Form II: Makashi 78%

Form IV: Ataru 70%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 67%

Form VI: Niman 36%

Oh yeah! Mace Windu style! BMF! ;)

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 92%

Form II: Makashi - 81%

Form III: Soresu - 78%

Form VI: Niman - 75%

Form IV: Ataru - 61%

Form V: Shien - 45%

I got the best of all Forms in my opinion. :D

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad - 97%

Form II: Makashi - 78%

Form V: Shien - 53%

Form III: Soresu - 48%

Form IV: Ataru - 34%

Form VI: Niman - 12%

Originally posted by stingerhs

does anybody else notice that the Form II is almost always either #1 or #2 in the percent rankings?? it just seems a bit odd if you ask me....

It is a bit odd. maybe its because those forms are simpler... I don't know.

booyah!

The master practitioners of the "Way of the Hawk-Bat," make extensive use of acrobatic manoeuvres often thought not physically possible. Qui-Gon Jinn and Yoda were both masters of Form IV, as shown in their duels against Darth Maul and Count Dooku, respectively. In dire situations, Form IV practitioner use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality.

83%

82%

84%

75%

61%

56%

"Fought well you have, my old Padawan."

Wohoo ;D

100% (!)

83%

83%

58%

50%

42%

I got this:

You scored as Form VI: Niman.

The "Way of the Rancor," Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline is often called the "Diplomat's Form." In fact, all of the Jedi using Form VI were killed at the Battle of Geonosis. Form VI attempts to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result is that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat is only moderate.

Form VI: Niman 83%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 81%

Form II: Makashi 81%

Form IV: Ataru 81%

Form III: Soresu 73%

Form V: Shien 64%

I got Makashi, which is my favourite form.

Makashi: 86%

Juyo/Vaapaad: 56%

Ataru: 47%

Shien: 45%

Soresu: 28%

Niman: 17%

I got Form II: Makashi.

1113174112formii.jpg

Form II: Makashi 86%

Form V: Shien 81%

Form IV: Ataru 56%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 53%

Form VI: Niman 42%

Actually this fits me pretty well as I would not usually use my saber unless fighting a Jedi or other saber wielding opponent... after all, I would have all those cool Dark Side and Light Side Force powers, and an extra ace or two up my slieve anyway! :xp:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm a Form III type of guy... I guess that's about right. I am very defensive-minded.

Form III: Soresu 92%

Form II: Makash 67%

Form IV: Ataru 67%

Form V: Shien 58%

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad 33%

Form VI: Niman 25%

92%

78%

72%

67%

47%

8%

A sith should practice all offensive styles, though, IMAO...

100%

92%

83%

83%

83%

75%

Cool. So that's why Dooku so easily beat Obi-Wan.

Archived