Home

New SCIFI seasons tonight!

Is everybody going to watch the new shows tonight?

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica.

Right after CiCi's I'm gonna be bonded to my comfy chair with some unkown glue found on Atlantis:D

So are you going to watch them, and what do you think of them?:D

*Force Dominate Mind, THEY RULE*

:cool:

haha

Calm down spazmo. (teasing)

Ive been addicted to the Stargate series since the original movie came out. My favourite of all the false gods was Hathor, she was just sexy. I loved her long red hair. :)

Atlantis is pretty cool too. I wish theyd show more of those female wraiths.

And dont get me started on Battlestar Galactica! Im in love with Sharon (Boomer), hehe. And that female mechanic if pretty cute too.

Mmmm, CiCi's good:D

Ok back to the thread

I think I'm gonna like this new woman they introduced last season, the one from farscape:D

FEMALE WRAITHS!!!:barf::rolleyes:

:D

Boomer's hot, but the whole Satrbuck, Boomer (I don't remember who else)

thing just REEKS, that was one of the dumbest plot/character choices that I've seen:mad:

No offense to anyone:) , but I think there might have been just a little bit too much feminism behind that decision,

I am just enough of a geek to have seen a good bit of the original, and Starbuck/Apollo IS JUST WRONG:mad:

Other than that stuff It's rather cool

Except for Baltar, that's wierd too,

I guess Old school isn't good enough for the whole [Jolee=1]"ooh we're progressing oooh"[/Jolee] thing:(

VVVVVV

IMHO

^^^^^

Oh well, hopefully that was my only unnecessary-semi-rant of the night:D

EDIT: just saw some "genius" on the bh the scenes thing say "starbuck" was a

great decision!!! LOL

>_> Youre just smacking of ignorance today... but youre allowed your own opinions I guess. Damn freedom of speech... lol

Well you know its their call signs and not their actual names, so its not like they are giving starbuck a sex-change... :p

"Damn freedom of speech"

Well, I would post the lyrics to Pillar's "It's a shame", but then every one would start ranting:rolleyes:

"so its not like they are giving starbuck a sex-change" I'm not saying that SB had a sex change, but it might as well have been.:p

How would you like it if they did the inverse to KotOR, dropping the romance, and changing Bastila, Juhani, Atris, and Handmaiden to Male, Sounds bad doesn't it, thats how it seems to me:D

:confused:

um I used to watch SG-1 religiously but then i got a job :eek: then it was to late at night for me :mad: but cool new SG-1

@Aash Li um you might want to stop saying how hot another girl is because i think RJM is gonna have a complex I don't mind ya doing it though:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

edit: what does imho mean

Uh, JG, I thought everyone (except me a little while ago;) )

Knew what that meant?

In

My

Honest

Opinion

One of only a few of them I've learned, including LOL and ROFL, out of neccessity:D

And "RJM is gonna have a complex"

I don't think nausia is a complex;)

"A guy who doesnt have fantasies about two girls getting it on... youre a rarity"

Well I can only hope whatever woman I eventually meet thinks the same but for different reasons:)

"I'm guessing devon is one also"

A rarity, or a fantasizer:p

I would hate to think that Mista Nice Guy, and Captain Evil have something in common:D

Who do you think is prettier/hotter/sexier from BSG?

Cailliegh (cute mechanic girl)

Sharon/Boomer (hot asian cylon-human)

Starbuck (ass-kicking cool pilot)

6 (blonde cylon-human thats corrupting Baltair).

I listed them in order of how I rate them (cutest to least liked). ^_^

A not-so-good image of Cailliegh

Boomer/Sharon

Number Six

A not-so-good pic of Starbuck

Yeah I saw that part at the end,...

GOOD TIMES AHEAD:D

But I meant, if you noticed,...

The cylons were breaking into the computer in stages of firewalls (ithink)

The Galactica finished their operations, just before the cylons were able to break their computers defenses (the cylons were at the last stage at that point)

If you look back, the GAL was finished before they broke through, but the computer operator didn't pull all the connections before the screen turned red, assuming that an entire red screen implies a break in, it was less than a second, but that could have been more than enough time for the cylons (obviously good at computer stuff;) ) to upload "something":eek:

Were we the only ones who watched it:D

Originally posted by Aash Li

Who do you think is prettier/hotter/sexier from BSG?

Cailliegh (cute mechanic girl)

Sharon/Boomer (hot asian cylon-human)

Starbuck (ass-kicking cool pilot)

6 (blonde cylon-human thats corrupting Baltair).

I listed them in order of how I rate them (cutest to least liked). ^_^

[/url]

um number 6:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

Is everybody going to watch the new shows tonight?

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica.

Right after CiCi's I'm gonna be bonded to my comfy chair with some unkown glue found on Atlantis:D

So are you going to watch them, and what do you think of them?:D

*Force Dominate Mind, THEY RULE*

:cool:

I like Stargate: Sg-1, but everything they did was taken from Star Trek the Original Series, and I mean everything. Stargate: Atlantis is very dry, and is a Star Trek the Next Generation stealing tv show. Battlestar Galactica is lame, but it is written and produced by some of the original producers and writters of Star Trek the Original Series and Next Generation.

Therefore, I like Star Trek, but I don't like Star Trek rip offs!

Star Trek owns as well, It's too bad it's not on now:mad:

"I like Stargate: Sg-1, but everything they did was taken from Star Trek the Original Series, and I mean everything. Stargate: Atlantis is very dry, and is a Star Trek the Next Generation stealing tv show. Battlestar Galactica is lame, but it is written and produced by some of the original producers and writters of Star Trek the Original Series and Next Generation"

Then you must not like too many SCIFI shows Mac:D

Star Trek is a Major influence on the Genre, and because it is a genre, many of the shows have similarities,

That's like saying you don't like Trek because parts were influenced by any previous science fiction;)

I personally found SG-1 to be very original, because of everything they did to make it original, I don't see much of a similarity when I watch the two:)

Originally posted by jedigoku

devon is a rarity

What do you mean? I know it may be kind of hard, but could you please use some correct grammar? I'm having trouble understnading your posts.

@RJM, What on earth do you mean?

As for this thread's topic, I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't watch TV.

Archived