Home

Which sith??

RC-1162

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@devon,

"REDJOHNNYMIKE, you are no Sith Lord."

Did you see my test scores, I mean the second ones, us sith lords always cheat and take the test again:p

All you have to do is hit agree on every single question, you'd think they'd mix up the questions a little bit:p

But thanks anyway for pointing out that I'm not "all that" evil.

:D

Well, I guess if I was a dark sider I would be Revan. Hmmm... I really should go back and take the quiz until I get Darth Maul. He's the one I would try to be like if wanted to be DS.

Darth Revan 65%

Darth Maul 60%

Darth Vader 40%

Darth Sidious/ Emperor Palpatine 20%

Darth Malak 20%

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Sure... But Vader was never a Jedi. The second he joined Palpatine and was declared Darth Vader, he joined the Sith and renounced the Jedi Order. Vader was never a Jedi.

I agree :D

Ben even went far enough to even tell Luke that Darth Vader killed his father. I think he was actually telling the truth in meaning since his father was "replaced" by Vader and he was most def. no longer Anakin the Jedi Knight.

Anakin would have NEVER done the killing Vader did. He risked his life often to save Obi-Wan, Padme and countless others. He even wanted to break from an attack in the opening of Episode III from his squad to "help" another squad teammate in trouble. Obi-Wan actually had to tell him NO and to stay on target. Later on in the movie then Vader HATED so badly he almost choked his own wife while pregnant and tried to kill the only father/brother he had ever known and loved.

Two different people in my book one Jedi one Sith. Anakin had no "gray or dark Jedi" period either since he (like ED said up there) literally renounced the Jedi Order by helping a known Sith Lord kill him, then bowed down to pledge himself to Palpatine's teachings.

:ben:

General Kenobi

Archived