Home

Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2

Redwing

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yeah, first time I've had to reply to RPGs this week. Not one but two major projects due. (Even now I SHOULD be studying for a Japanese test monday. x_X) Sorry about that.))

Asgardried

Marin: I believe Sir-vin's in his quarters.

*The three head to... Sir-vin's quarters. Marin knocks on the door*

Marin: Red Irvine? Er. Sir-vin?

*Sir-vin heard a knocking on his quarters' door. He had been meditating for a while. ((bad excuse for my peroid of non reply :p))

He gets up and walks to the door and opens it to find Elaina, Marin and Tanara standing there.*

Sir-Vin *surprised* "Oh! I didn't know that there would be someone would drop by to see me, yet alone three.* *politely smiles* "So what brings you here?"

"Marin's asking some questions," Tanara said. "And we're interested in everybody else's answers, so we're tagging along."

"And I'm working on getting everybody's names straight while we're at it," Elaina added. "So you're Sir-Vin?" Another thought struck her. "And why does Marin keep calling you Red Irvine?"

*Sir-vin thinks for a moment*

Sir-Vin "I don't know. The responsibility would come rather quickly. And not only that, I'm usualy not on the Aesir's 'best peoples' list. That's a rather heavily detailed story to explain that one. But I casted my votes, one for Guy and the other for Orthos."

*Stops to scratch a bit of his facal hair, nodding his head.*

Sir-vin *nodding* "Yeah. I wouldn't be used to being a leader, I won't lie about that. But if I weren't I'd do the best that I could to either pick it up quickly, especally in a time where we need leadership. Or I could learn from the examples from the other two leaders."

Shadow Base

((OH WAIT I'M WAITING FOR DEAC :xp:))

Right, after a long hiatus I'm coming back.[ I have to say, I thought most of you were dead/incapacitated and that caused me to lose hope for a while. Forgive me.]

-------------------------------

Shadow Base

Ellela: And how do we know you aren't out to stop us? You yourself claim you're planning to steal our powers from us? Telling you what we plan to do could give "Your benefactors" the perfect means to stop us.

-------------------------------

Asgardried, Lounge

*Orthos enters, wearing his training robes*

Orthos: I've been thinking about this "election". So...where do I vote?

Shadow base

Aren: To me, it seems like it doesn’t matter what you’re planning to do, because either you’re fools or you’ve been fooled, which usually produces the same result. A story including fighting “Loki” and a “time machine” doesn’t sound like reality. Give me proof, anything I can verify, that lets me know you didn’t steal the magic that I’ve been hired to get from you, and I’ll let you go.

Aidan: This is ridiculous! *looking at Ellela, Orthos and Matt* Just don’t speak to her. At all. You won’t be any less safe, since she’s never gonna let us go.

----------

Sir-vin's Quarters

Marin: Well, okay. Even if you don’t know what you would do as a leader… what would you want to see in another leader? How would you want them to act? What do you think is needed?

Archived