Home

Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2

Redwing

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Tracker? like in an electronic tracer? not the magic makers that all the group has (which would include him but not Sir-vin)))

Sir-Vin "True, but wouldn't the possibility if maybe that Loki could have recruited him like he did with Misae? Either which way, if he was captured and either killed or left alive, perhaps he too could be used like Misae is?"

"Teri's only reason to resurface would be to prevent Kira from doing so," Elaina said, staring at her sister. "I don't have a problem with that."

"I'm just not sure I like the idea of either of us being controlled by 4000 year old women," Tanara muttered. She turned to Idun. "How long has the quest been going?"

((Scar: Not the magic tracker and Sir Vin does that that one. It was a device the Aesir carried with them into the Battle. When it was over it hovered over their bodies indicating if they were alive, wounded, dead and obviously their location. Afterwards the device went into the ground creating a mine field))

Asgardried Lounge

Idun: You may not have a problem with that Elaina, but we do. Teri and Kari represant major security risks, do not let them regain control of your bodies especially Kari.

To answer your question Tanara, this quest has been going on for two years.

Asgardried Heimdall's Quarters

Heimdall: Perhaps but in the scheme of things it doesn't really matter. Loki has everything he needs from Misea, from information to the magic marker. If Irvine lived, he has been captured. Either he is going to be turned to the dark side or killed.

As I said the likely hood that has happened is small, and in the end it doesn't affect the quest.

((ah! i sees))

*sir-vin nods*

"I understand. I supposed if we have an encounter with him again, either way, he'll be delt with. To be perfectly honest, if he had died, I would have to be at least a bit releaved that maybe someone in this doomed galaxy have died fighting instead going quietly into the dark night."

*Sir-Vin nods his head, showing gratitude for the conversation*

"I'm sure you have other things to do, and I have some for myself..." *rubs his shaggy beard* "..like a shave..."

Asgardried Lounge

Idun: She is a 4000 year old padawan that eventually becomes a Sith inhabiting your body. Futhermore, there is no evidence that she didn't put Kira down just to gain your confidence.

I'm sorry Elaina, it is already a great risk having these two inhabit your bodies. Allowing Teri to take control of you whenever she wants to is an unacceptable risk. Imgaine, that next time Teri doesn't give control back to you. What do we do then?

I do not want to see either of them in control of your bodies again.

------------------------------

Heimdall: Remember what I said about Tanara possibly helping you. Have a good night.

*When Sir Vin left his quarters Heimdall moved over to the chair and began to take off his armor. He set each piece down on the table, starting with his guantlets and moving up each arm. When Heimdall was just about to take off the curiasse the door chimed.*

Heimdall: Come in.

*The door open with barely a whisper and Idona stepped into the room. The door closed right behind her.*

Heimdall *with a smile*: What can I do for you?

Idona: We need to talk.

*Heimdall stopped smiling and concern showed on his face*

Heimdall: Ok, please have a seat.

*Idona walked and sat down in one of the two chairs in the quarters, Heimdall took that other one.*

Heimdall: What do we need to talk about?

"In that case, I need accellerated training," Elaina said with a frown. "And Tanara could use some training herself. I don't think you need reminding that Kira took over her mind by force and she was unable to resist. As for myself, I know that I couldn't resist Teri at the moment. You saw me. I couldn't!"

"We need to help each other, Elaina," Tanara agreed. She turned to Idun. "The way you put it, I'd think twice before trusting Teri again too. But if Kira and Teri are the same person, they must have the same power to control us, right? If so, there's no way I can give Elaina the training she needs."

With a sigh, she closed her eyes and shook her head. "How can we hope to keep these people out of control of us?"

Asgardried Lounge

Idun: The first step to controlling Kira and Teri is not to despair, that is the fastest way to give them complete control. *Idun lets that sink in for a moment before continueing*

Good, now how do you prevent them from gaining control? There are a number of barriers you can construct in your mind that can prevent an outsider from gaining control of you. You can use these to stop Kira and Teri from taking control of you. Before you ask how you can learn these barriers, I can teach you them. This is normally kept secret, but given the circumstance...anyways the other Aesir and I force sensitive. We mask our prescence so Jedi and Sith can't detect us.

I warn you now that if you accept my training it will be hard and draining both physically and mentally. However, with time you will be able to create mental prisons for Kira and Teri.

*Idun pauses and sips at her tea, and then comes to a decision*

When you accomplish this then I may be able to permanetly remove them with a spell. Again before you ask, to cast the spell now while they are free is to risk mental damage, and I'm unwilling to take that risk before we have tried the barriers and prison. Also I'm still recovering from the battle at Midgard.

So do you accept my offer of training?

Asgardried Cargo Bay

K'Warra: When did I say I thought it was a secret? Obviously if it was, you wouldn't be talking to me. So, who or what are you, anyway?

----------

Asgardried, Marin's Quarters

*Marin enters her room. Cody and Chere are sitting on the bed. Cody is staring off into space, eyes glazed over. Chere is fidgeting and looking impatient. She leaps to her feet when Marin comes in*

Chere: Marin! Hey! What took so long? Where've you been?

Marin: We had a meeting.

Chere: Oh great. How exciting. *She takes a second to glare at Cody* He's been doing the no-talky thing again. Hasn't said a word since this morning.

*Marin walks over to Cody and touches his face*

Marin: Are you feeling all right, Cody? *No answer* Can you hear me?

*Cody blinks and looks at her*

Cody: I can hear you.

Marin: How are you feeling?

Cody: I see strange color. Where are we?

Marin: We're in space. We're traveling to another planet.

Cody: *frowning* Space is an empty color.

Marin: Oh, we're just in a different kind of space then you've been in before.

Chere: Don't we get anything else to do here but sit around? I've been in and out of cages for months.

Marin: Yes. Sorry about that. You can come to the lounge and meet everyone properly. But first, you need to remember to follow certain rules: you have to be civil and polite to everyone, no fighting, no breaking things, and... no wandering without one of the Aesir with you.

((OOS: Can't remember if there were any other specific rules the Asgardried has, but assume Marin informs them of the rules here too, since she *would* remember them ;)))

Chere: Fine, fine, okay. Can I come out now?

*Marin opens the door*

Marin: Follow me.

----------

Asgardried Lounge

*Marin enters the lounge, followed by Cody and Chere - a pale boy with nearly platinum-blonde hair and unnaturally bright green eyes, and a very short, olive-skinned girl with spiky black hair. Chere is short enough that Marin looks tall next to her, under five feet.

They are both younger than Marin, not yet adults*

((OOS: So who all is in the lounge again?))

((All I can say for sure is Idun, Tanara, and Elaina... though others did not say they left, I guess I sort of assumed they did, leaving Idun and the sisters alone to talk.))

The sisters glanced at each other for a moment. Then Tanara nodded. "I accept your offer of training."

"I also accept the offer," Elaina said. "Thank you."

((Possilble characters in the lounge are Guy, and Orthos. Definetly in the Lounge are Tanara, Eliana and Idun.

WJ: Check your inbox))

Asgardried Lounge

Idun: Good, get something to eat and meet me in the cargo hold in an hour, with your lightsabers. If you think of any more questions I'll answer them then.

*Idun takes another sip of her tea as she stands. She begins to walk out when she stops at Marin*

Idun: Show your friends around quickly, then get up to the armory. Svafa should be waiting for you. You'll have plenty of time to talk to them after you've finished with Svafa.

Agardried: Guy, the rather amusing Gargoyle broke free from your ship you may want to go to the cargo hold...

---------------------------------------

Asgardried Cargo Hold

Asgardried: Maybe if you ask more politely I'll tell you.

---------------------------------------

Idona: About us.

Heimdall: Uh...ok

Idona: How long have you been in love with me? Fifty years, Fifty thousand, longer?

Heimdall: Why...why do you ask me that?

Idona: My dear Heimdall, I've known you since we were both children. By this time I can read you fairly easily. Besides even if I couldn't your sisters can and they told me a long time ago.

Heimdall: I see... *under his breath* I'm going to hurt Svafa.

Idona: Do you? I think for all your sight, your blind to this. Otherwise you would have seen that I've been waiting for you all these years. I'm tired of waiting...

Heimdall *smiling*: In my defense we both have lives that are very demanding and keep us away from each other.

Idona: You still could have done something.

Heimdall: Your right, I should have, but I guess I was afraid you didn't share my feelings.

Idona: Better to always wonder then maybe to find out that I didn't? *Idona stood and walked over to and kissed him tenderly on the lips before whispering in his ear* I love you, and your a fool that you never saw that.

*Heimdall paused dumbfounded*

Asgardried: Uh-oh, that was an insult. I'm sorry Idona but your no longer welcome aboard this me...

*Asgardried: Sir-vin's Quarters*

*Sir-Vin re-enters his room. He takes off his worn overrobe and throws it into the garbage, he takes off most of his upper garments leaving but an undershirt.

He goes to the restroom in his quarters, and stands at the sink. He looks at his rugged face in the mirror, hardly clean from the battle at Midgard. He turns on the water, and rinses off his face. He opens a drawer under the sink and pulls out a simple pair of sissors. He begins to trim his shaggy beard stright and clean, little by little, til it was even and short.

Cleaning off the sink, he turned to clean up his split ends in his hair.

He turns on the shower, then cleans up his mess in the sink. He prepares a clean set of clothes and cleans him self up.*

Heimdall: When we fix this timeline I plan on finding the person who programed this ship and then I am going to beat them.

Asgardried: That doesn't sound very nice Heimdall, don't make me throw you off like Idona.

Heimdall: Asgardried stop this.

The sisters stood and went to get something to eat, but Elaina sighed as she walked next to Tanara.

"What is it?" she asked. Elaina sighed again.

"I don't have a lightsaber of my own," she answered quietly. "I... I've never been trained as a Jedi. The only reason I've done so well is that I've been possessed by two Force users."

"Don't worry," Tanara encouranged. "You can use Kira's until you're able to create your own."

Asgardried Lounge

Guy: Unfortunately I'm not surprised...

*Guy heads out*

Marin: *to Idun* I'm on my way now.

----------

Asgardried Cargo Bay

K'Warra: Are you accusing me of being rude? I'm insulted. Terribly insulted. And you seemed like such a nice being, too.

Asgardried Cargo hold

Asgardried: You didn't say please when you asked who I was.

-------------------------------

*Idona retakes her seat across from Heimdall. Both of them look at each other quietly for a few moments before Heimdall speaks*

Heimdall: What do we do now?

((Must take a short moment to say I find Asgardried rather entertaining. :D )

Less than an hour after they had left Idun, Tanara and Elaina headed for the cargo hold. Elaina was holding Kira's lightsaber like it might have been some kind of explosive pack.

"I don't much like the idea of using the weapon of a Sith," she said quietly. Tanara smiled.

"With any luck, you'll be able to build your own saber soon," she encouraged.

((WJ: Thanks, the Asgardried is one of my favorite characters.))

Asgardried Main Corridor

Asgardried to Elaina: You could always ask Heimdall to make you one. Wouldn't take him very long either.

-----------------------

*Idona stands walks over to Heimdall and slaps him upside the head*

Idona: What do you think we are going to do. Vidar is going to marry us.

Asgardried: A wedding how nice. You can trust me.

Heimdall: Over my dead body.

Asgardried: Your no fun.

Elaina glanced around, a perplexed look on her face. Tanara noticed and laughed.

"It's the ship," she said. "Don't worry... you'll get used to it."

"I hope so," Elaina answered slowly. "Personal opinion: having a ship carry on a conversation with you is more than a little odd."

Archived