Home

HELP In Outcast Stealth Mode

Davec

I am in the game Jedi Outcast and I have gone through the stealth area and fared reasonably ok. I am now in the room where you need to turn off the lights and sneak down the ledge to the doorway that contains 2 reborn. I have followed advice off the net (turn off lights put on light goggles, move far left and mind trick 3 guards jump down move to the door, turn around and mind trick again then open the door) this DOES NOT WORK.

I am so frustrated I could scream. When I mind trick for the second time then quickly open the door I'm discovered. Is there something I'm missing or is there a different way to attack this issue?. Please help someone, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

Hmmmm, it's been a while since I've played that level. The stealth level is one of the most frustrating portions of the game, even if you know what to do to beat it. I'm always tempted to cheat and disable the AI for the level so I can just run right through it. But I digress...

I seem to remember that when I turned the lights out, I simply activated Force speed and ran as fast as I could to the door. If you're quick enough, you might be able to run past without the security officer noticing.

You can also find a walkthrough in Kurgan's Outcast Strategy website. The walkthrough for this particular level is located here.

Hope that helps.

You've partly got it..

1- turn off the lights

2- quickly put on goggles

3- hit force speed

4- jump down off the ledge and go the shortest route to the door

5- open the door and go in, then right away open the next door and go in

6- hit quicksave fast

after that, ignore the reborn and kill the officers before they set off the alarms. one alarm is obvious, but the other is hidden away amongst the boxes.

• 1 month later...

Archived