Home

Bastila???

player_pj

i just went through the shyrak cave BEFORE going into the sith acadamy. and i went straight to the ebonhawk and now theres a halligraphic of bastilla at the ships exit. soooo whats goin on? is there some way to interact with her or what? is it a glitch? or is it some thing that the designers made and didn't have time to finnish?

Originally posted by Darth Sooges

There are all sorts of glitches like this thoughout the game, I have gotten: Nihilius,Carth and Bastila.

:eyeraise: Nihilius?!?! Is that true or are you making that up? I have NEVER encountered a holo of Nihilius on the Ebon Hawk and if memory serves me right there isn't even a utc for him to appear on the ebon hawk :rolleyes:

Not to sound like a smart @$$ but according to Kotor Tool there is no Nilhius (sp) utc for him to be on the ebon hawk :p

Originally posted by Darth333

A bastila ghost! Well I never experienced it but it seems a fairly common bug. Don't bother too much about it: it shouldn't affect your game.(I am pretty sure some guys here would love to have this bug :D )

um it isn't a glitch it is actually part of a quest where you go back in time kinda and defeat your deamons so to speek and bastila is in one of the things

edit: :indif: disreguard what i just said I miss read your post (stupid 1 am sleep depived self) nope never encounted that either

• 1 month later...
i just went through the shyrak cave BEFORE going into the sith acadamy. and i went straight to the ebonhawk and now theres a halligraphic of bastilla at the ships exit. soooo whats goin on? is there some way to interact with her or what? is it a glitch? or is it some thing that the designers made and didn't have time to finnish?

i've had that problem too, actually have that problem with the current game i am playing... i've had both carth and bastila standing at the entrence of the EH., actually, i've had them standing in the engine room, the communications room, as well as the storage room where handmaiden stands... it's a glitch for sure, there's not anything you can do about it as far as i know... they really don't hurt anything or eat too much food while they are there, hehe :D

• 1 month later...

^^^^

He means reviving of old threads, the last post was 08-25-2005, it is usually a no-no to revive dead threads without 'significantly' adding to the threads subject.

Your post doesn't qualify, while I do give you kudos for the attempt though. ;) The Mods just recently warned MdKnightR about this in Ahto, so you know they are watching.

Just FYI! :D

^^^^

He means reviving of old threads, the last post was 08-25-2005, it is usually a no-no to revive dead threads without 'significantly' adding to the threads subject.

Your post doesn't qualify, while I do give you kudos for the attempt though. ;) The Mods just recently warned MdKnightR about this in Ahto, so you know they are watching.

Just FYI! :D

True this is, hmm, yes. I just wish that if they really had a problem with it that they would either post it as an illegal action in the rules or go around and lock all of the threads that have been dead for a specific period of time...say 3 months or so.

True this is, hmm, yes. I just wish that if they really had a problem with it that they would either post it as an illegal action in the rules

It is one of the few unwritten forum rules, reviving old threads, double posting, extrememly long signatures, etc. It is all part of general forum etiquette. Though this does vary from forum to forum a little.

See, posting and reviving dead threads, and double posting, is often seen as a sort of spamming to get posts... while it is alright to so for some threads, it isn't for others.

Not every rule has to be set in stone. ;)

or go around and lock all of the threads that have been dead for a specific period of time...say 3 months or so.

This would be a big Mod/Admin headache... which is why we are asked to excersise restraint on our parts, and we get warned when we don't. :)

This would be a big Mod/Admin headache... which is why we are asked to excersise restraint on our parts, and we get warned when we don't. :)
Not to mention the fact that it would cut people off from bringing back new threads for legitimate reasons. The reason that it isn't set in stone is so that people can feel free to resurect an old threat when that have something significant and new to contribute. At some point you have to have an expectation for common sense.

^^^

Doc, you see the section of a post that is just above the posters name?

That is the date the post was made... if it is over a month or so since the last post was made, and the subject has been fairly well concluded then posting and "ressurecting" that type of thread is a definate no-no. ;)

If you really want to do some posts, you can always go to a forum like The Cantina and you can either start up or participate in one of the colorful conversations there... there is a whole Network of forums, browse around, you can find plenty to post about! :D

Archived