Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

Originally posted by Aash Li

Click on the gallery link, theres loads there. :)

I like quite a bit of your work. In particular the drawings that at first glance appear to be Anime, but have much different facial features. Shows originality.

MdK

P.S. If anyone is curious to see some of my work, go to ArtCrusade.com . I will have to warn ya that it has been quite a while since I updated the site.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MdKnightR

Seriously though, even my students who are hardcore about their Anime equate DBZ with Powerpuff Girls.

It is probably safe to say that DBZ isn't really considered a serious work (i.e. adult themes) and tends to be aimed at the younger set.

Originally posted by Prime

It is probably safe to say that DBZ isn't really considered a serious work (i.e. adult themes) and tends to be aimed at the younger set.

ie it's crap :D

To be honest, DBZ was among the first anime I liked but when I started watching "real" anime, DBZ turned out to be pretty abysmal.

Originally posted by MdKnightR

Just poking at DBZ :stick: (is it real Anime?) :laughing:

Seriously though, even my students who are hardcore about their Anime equate DBZ with Powerpuff Girls.

:crybaby:

:devburn:NEVER USE THOSE IN THE SAME SENTANCE AGAIN :devburn::smilsab :smilsab

Originally posted by jedigoku

:crybaby:

:devburn:NEVER USE THOSE IN THE SAME SENTANCE AGAIN :devburn::smilsab :smilsab

What do you mean? Never use DBZ and Powerpuff Girls in the same sentence again? Uh-oh, looks like I just used DBZ and Powerpuff Girls in the same sentence again! Oh my! I did it again. I just can't help myself when it comes to using DBZ and Powerpuff Girls in the same sentence. :laughing:

:stick: Still not sure that DBZ and Powerpuff Girls are real anime. Oops, I did it again!

pu pu powerpuff girls an dbz in the same sentance again

*runs off to smash random objects*

plz refrain from useing those in the same sentance it is just wrong;)

and it is enough to make a grown man cry:crybaby: :cry8::ball:

but the sad but funny thing is olong could beat goku by turning into a needle he is the strongest warrior in the universe but is afraid of needles:eek:

errrrrr ya make fun of DBZ again and I'll....:hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: note you have been warned

You want my full opinion? Dragon Ball Z is just a bunch of idiots running around and screaming shooting (fake looking) fireballs at each other sweating a lot. How many times have they saved the universe? 100? 300? 500? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Isn't Dragon Ball Z a show for kids? I thought you were 21.

Kids shows are fine for adults to watch...My Uncle, 52 years old, still watches cartoons...nevermind, bad example ;)

Isn't Dragon Ball Z a show for kids? I thought you were 21.

*grabs kenshin's sword* you calling me childish

:indif: oh wait the blades on the wrong side *turns sword around* ok I'm ready now:p

Aash Li is probably laughing her a$$ off at me:eek:

*grabs kenshin's sword* you calling me childish

:indif: oh wait the blades on the wrong side *turns sword around* ok I'm ready now:p

Aash Li is probably laughing her a$$ off at me:eek:

i know i am at the stupidity of the character that is goku i think vegeta doesn't show off he is just over confident

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

Kids shows are fine for adults to watch...My Uncle, 52 years old, still watches cartoons...nevermind, bad example ;)

*Falls out of chair laughing!* :lol:

@ Mdk, you really shouldnt use DBZ and The Powerpuff Girls in the same sentence like that, Oh drat! Now I did it... It really isn't a fair comparison to compare DBZ and the Powerpuff Girls... Now I did it again! :xp:

Instead you should try DBZ and the Teletubbies, now that is a good comparison! :p

:D

*grabs the battosi's sword an start chasing redhalke around the thread*:p

um that is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% worse than the powderpuff fairies

I've seen the teletubies and DB Z. To be honest, the teletubies, while awful, were more entertaining. :p

I don't think I have ever watched full episodes of teletubies or DBZ, but I would have to say I do not like either of them. From the few clips of DBZ I have seen, it does not look very appealing to me. Still, JG is still entitled to his opinion.

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Falls out of chair laughing!* :lol:

@ Mdk, you really shouldnt use DBZ and The Powerpuff Girls in the same sentence like that, Oh drat! Now I did it... It really isn't a fair comparison to compare DBZ and the Powerpuff Girls... Now I did it again! :xp:

Instead you should try DBZ and the Teletubbies, now that is a good comparison! :p

:D

You know, that is a good comparison! Who knew that there was a better context for DBZ and Powerpuff Girls than DBZ and the Teletubbies! Oops! That makes a sentence with all three of the Powerpuff Girls, The Teletubbies, and DBZ! Uh-oh, I did it again! Hmm. What's next? DBZ, Powerpuff Girls, Teletubbies, and Barney? Now that is a combination for the record books!

Archived