Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

Looks like I'm gonna have to get into Gurren Lagann...I watched a bit of Lucky Star at the behest of jmac and a couple of eps of Claymore, but neither really did anything for me.

I'm not even considering starting Naruto, I just don't have that much time ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lolz. I'm looking for 23 right now. Btw, right now, i HATE and love Gainax. Love because they produce great-quality anime. Hate because the Gainax animes i've seen toy with my emotions. Call me what you want, they just do.

And also, what's with Simon being called Gar or whatever? I don't understand it.

http://bssfs.googlegroups.com/web/%5BBSS-Anon%5D%20Tengen%20Toppa%20Gurren-Lagann%20-%2023%20%5BE6C6D093%5D.ass?gda=IQr4AnIAAAB5ZaYVCPyLexFZ62_dKpPyutgPjDnFs1AteIYBxHqpdGG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDRM8wxU7dagY0v7BQsdE46q0146lv8eAaPgT2ssfQvIfcGkqnPsAQgxR1ASxnlsu7PefCVlCL6rE5WiNdLXmlmJWeA9TKhYUZtu3bvCno9MiQ

You'll need a RAW too. Check DATorrents or something.

Looks like I'm gonna have to get into Gurren Lagann...I watched a bit of Lucky Star at the behest of jmac and a couple of eps of Claymore, but neither really did anything for me.

But spink, how will you know what's up in

?

you have to give claymore about 6 episodes to actually get anywhere in the series.

Claymore is pretty awsome but episode 24 was a major let down from episode 23 .

the manga of Claymore actually goes more indepth in the development of Clare's powers

But the Manga Claymore also have quite a difference atmosphare.

For some reason I am not in the "Anime" mood right now. Still reading on my wonderful supply of manga and what not though. Currently drawn back into the Gundam world(It has to be old school UC) Reading bunch of novels and back issues (the AoZ I missed, and Gundam Unicorn) amongst other things.

Saw Gurren Lagann 24 a few days ago and forgot to post.

Pretty sad, what with all of them dying.

Although, 25 was by far one of the best episodes i've ever seen in any anime series and it outshadowed 24 easily with:

Boota going all spiral power, Kittan kissing Yoko, awakening his Spiral Power, doing a King Kittan Giga Drill Breaker and then dying in the most GARtastic way EVER! One must be crazy not to love him! Chou-Ginga Gurren Lagann is awesome but the STARLOCK GARgles are crappy. WAY crappy.

Can't wait for 26.

Stared to watch Anime this summer. Have watched thourgh Naruto and Hellsing up to this point and some random movies. Any most see series that you think i should watch ?
Gurren Lagann is very good like Jason said. Its not licensed yet so you'd have to download the fansubs.

As for stuff that is out here in the US, I'd recommend Fullmetal Alchemist (one of my favs), Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, and Bleach. They're all good mainstream series that I'd recommend to most people new to anime.

Stared to watch Anime this summer. Have watched thourgh Naruto and Hellsing up to this point and some random movies. Any most see series that you think i should watch ?

that depends on what genre your intrested in.

fullmetal alchemist

ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex and GTS: Second gig.

Rouroni Kenshin

Claymore

Shuffle!

chobits

fate/stay night.

interest specific ones:

Strawberry panic! (yuri)

Kanazuki no miko (yuri)

Geneon USA has officially informed retailers that as of 5 PM PDT this Friday, September 28th, the company will cease all DVD production, sales, and distribution.

All Geneon USA DVD titles scheduled for release after November 11, 2007 have apparently been canceled.

http://www.animenation.net/news/

Seems pretty sudden, and sucks for anyone that had a release scheduled for after November 11 that they wanted.

As for TTGL 26:

IKUZE, DACHIKO! :yell

Goddamn right down epic.

HOBBOOTA, the human version of Boota! The alternative realitys where actually pretty cool and all and Nia is hot with Dark Nia clothes. :D But i got let down when there was no KaminaxYoko fluff moment. :(

God, i wish this show would never end. Unfortunately, it ends next week.

Archived