Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, the new Naruto was actually pretty good, from what I saw it was pretty much free of the QUALITY moments that have plagued Shippuuden so far.

However,

I hated the moment of silence ****.

(10:11:11 PM) not me: * bows head for chiyo-baa*

(10:11:15 PM) not me: let us have a moment of silence

(1:21:52 AM) me: oh yeah

(1:21:59 AM) me: chiyo

(1:22:17 AM) me: am i the only one who didnt feel bad for her

(1:22:33 AM) me: she was a horrible ****ing person until like 2 days before she died

(1:22:47 AM) me: let's assume she's 70

(1:23:21 AM) me: that's a 2:25550 ratio of good:bad

(1:23:26 AM) me: assuming no leap years

(1:25:31 AM) me: lets say i give her child self the benefit of the doubt

(1:25:40 AM) me: that's still like 2:21900

(1:26:27 AM) me: assuming pain is 25 and accounting for childhood, his good:bad ratio is still around 1:5475

If you don't read the manga, substitute Pain with Itachi except instead of a suicidal guy he's a god who wants to annihilate all life on the planet.

My favorite animes: Full Metal Alchemist, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, and Jin Roh: Wolf Brigade.

I've seen others, like Samurai 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vision of Escaflowne, and Samurai Champloo, but didn't like them as much.

I'm currently reading the Death Note manga and enjoying it very much, and watching Rurouni Kenshin and enjoying it slightly less (too episodic for my taste).

Kodomo no Jikan is awesome.

Kodomo no Jikan's story revolves around a male twenty-three-year-old grade school teacher named Daisuke Aoki employed at Futatsubashi Elementary School (双ツ橋 小学校, Futatsubashi Shōgakkō). Daisuke is in charge of class 3-1, and one of his students, a mischievous young girl named Rin Kokonoe, has developed a crush on him, and has gone so far as to proclaim herself Daisuke's girlfriend. Rin continues her efforts to be with her teacher despite the fact that he will lose his job if she gets too close.
---

I'm also watching Gundam 00 in HD goodness. So far, so good. I think this will actually be the first Gundam series I'll have to watch week-to-week though ;_;

Yay, Sailor Moon! Yay Haruka!

Sooo... anybody here ever watch/read Sailor Moon at all?

I watched the americanized version of it before I knew what anime was XD

Minami-ke is slice of life goodness, mmm mmm. Haruka is my new waifu. :3~~~

how can you tell this with only 3 episodes out?

I'll agree the first two eps are good but the Jury is still out as to whether or not it will stay that way.

I watched the americanized version of it before I knew what anime was XD

Lol, same here xD One of the first animes i ever watched. Not one of my favourites though.

Darker than Black is going really great, Hei rules and i have every episode of Fate/stay night ready to be watched.

I'm in for a wild weekend. ;)

i have every episode of Fate/stay night ready to be watched.

I've watched it many times over XD

Saber and Rin are my favs of that series.

I think F/SN is my seconds most rewatched series behind shuffle!

I'm currently half way through My-Hime, it is an ok series not great but not bad either.

k.. just caught an episode of Death Note the other day. yah, Cartoon Network, I suk but I really don't have the time to go shopping for the "real" version.. (I hate Xmas season) :xp:

Am I wasting my time to start watching this or does it turn out to be a decent anime? First episode caught my attention, but I'm just wondering if Adult Swim is butchering the series before I get too interested and waste my DVR space.. hehe

Well, at least 4Kids didn't get ahold of it. Adult Swim is fairly good at what it does. At least they try to not censor much.

The Japanese anime is pretty good but still doesn't compare to how epic the manga is in some respects, but then again no anime really does.

Did you ever read the manga, or are you starting off with the anime?

for this particular series, I started with the anime.. was just a fluke channel surfing and it caught my eye ;)

I usually try to start with the manga, but these next 3 months are infamous for killing any personal time for me (first time I've logged on to LF in about a month. *sigh* ) :(

Archived