Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched thourg Elfen Lied, it was kind of diffrent and the hentai theme was really annoying. But otherwise it was really good (And i mean really^^), if they would take away the hentai themes i think it would been way better. For you that havent seen it, it's not like they having anime sex or anything like that, but its much nudity, and some scenes is just unnecesery of those.

So anyone else seen it here ? And what did you think about it ?

Just watched thourg Elfen Lied, it was kind of diffrent and the hentai theme was really annoying. But otherwise it was really good (And i mean really^^), if they would take away the hentai themes i think it would been way better. For you that havent seen it, it's not like they having anime sex or anything like that, but its much nudity, and some scenes is just unnecesery of those.

So anyone else seen it here ? And what did you think about it ?

I have the box set. It's one of my favorite series.

It would be... what with there being nudity scenes in it and everything... *rolls eyes and mutters*

So I watched part of the first episode of Trinity Blood today, it's an anime about Armageddon happening and vampires, warewolves, and witches becoming real or something like that... but it's a really good one, quite a bit of action (which I like).

Has anyone else seen it?

It would be... what with there being nudity scenes in it and everything... *rolls eyes and mutters*

So I watched part of the first episode of Trinity Blood today, it's an anime about Armageddon happening and vampires, warewolves, and witches becoming real or something like that... but it's a really good one, quite a bit of action (which I like).

Has anyone else seen it?

Yes, clearly it's the scarce amount of nudity since ya' know, there's nothing on the internet exclusively featuring hentai that I can get for free. No, I have to pay $25/DVD for it.

*rolls eyes and mutters*

Wow, way to stereotype. Just because there are naked people, it must be for sexual titillation, right? Cuz all animu is perverted like that.

Good job.

Haha... sorry. It's just a lot of Anime I've heard about is a bit like that.

Joe... Trinity Blood is good... I know I've already said that... but it is.

That was bad...

I just finished the first episode of Fate Stay Night and it didn't really get my interest, any other awesome animes out there?

Would you feel otherwise if you know that Fate: Stay Night is originally a doujin Hentai series? :)

Same goes for the great fighting game, manga and coming anime series of Melty Blood/Melty Kiss... originally another wonderful Hentai game.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=8931

New Anime Alert: Mnemosyne!

Its awesome! Bewbies, tiny bit of yuri, blood, violence, piercings! And apparently a plot to go along with it!

Theres nipples in it though, twice I saw... nicely done with good acting. So if you think nudity is worse than violence, then dont watch it. hehe

Archived