Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason AMVs have a somewhat bad rap is because of all the unimaginative kiddies that use Linkin Park, or "All the Things She Said" (Tatu). Ive seen some AMVs that were very well done.

I think amv.org is still up.

• 2 weeks later...

So what animes is evryone watching right now ? Im just following Naruto and Code Geass for the moment. Saw the last episode of Kaze no Stigma maybe a week ago. Im thinking about starting watching Bleach, but the question is, is it worth it ? It's many episodes, and i don't know if i want to watch another anime like Naruto, that feels it will go on for ever ^^

So what animes is evryone watching right now ? Im just following Naruto and Code Geass for the moment. Saw the last episode of Kaze no Stigma maybe a week ago. Im thinking about starting watching Bleach, but the question is, is it worth it ? It's many episodes, and i don't know if i want to watch another anime like Naruto, that feels it will go on for ever ^^
Read the Bleach manga or watch the anime sans fillers. Although the Hueco Mundo fillers with Ashido were pretty good since Kubo is turning him into a recurring character, supposedly.

Maybe not the best place to ask...

I'm looking for a manga characters. I think she was only in a handful of panels in the manga, but whoever she is I really really want to know who she is. I saw the picture at some point and it is burned into my head, but I cannot remember what manga it was from.

She looked tall with a white button down shirt with long sleeves. She had on long black pants. She has long black hair and a beautymark somewhere on her face, I believe under her eye. She is sitting in a chair seriously with her legs up on a table, if I remember correctly.

From what I remember of the manga, I believe it was in a school setting and that she may or may not have some high rank within the student body.

If anybody has any idea where this is from I'd greatly appreciate it.

I detest them.

Here here. Then again, when surrounded by otaku......... Dammit Jaymack they're rubbing off on me!

I kid, being otaku isn't something you can change anyway. You are, or.... you're normal; but isn't normalcy boring?

F

Archived