Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this isn't exactly anime-related but i advise everyone to listen to Gundam 00 S2's opening, Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi by UVERworld. Awesome.

And speaking of 00, i still only watched it RAW but felt the dialogue was pretty corny and sappy. But still, hell yeah Al.

can't beat MISUTAA BUSHIDO: ONE MAN ARMY

failure to recognize MISUTAA BUSHIDO will result in immediate retaliation from MISUTAA BUSHIDO defense squads

Yeah, Spirited Away is definately one of the best. I have yet to see Howl's Moving Castle, though. I've heard its awesome! Monoke-hime was a bit sad, that probably dampened the outcome a bit, but as you said, it's still good. My Neighbor Totoro was definately cute, and the art of the huge and random smiles were hilarious in my opinion.

I just watched The Cat Returns, the other day, and I thought that one was pretty clever and funny. I couldn't help but chuckle the entire time, Studio Ghibli has definately made alot of good movies.

Oh, APPLESEED is AWESOME!!! There I made a statement...

I have a couple friends who are probably the biggest Dragonball Z fans ever, if you ask for Goku's middle name, they'll give you it. I don't know how they do it...

Goku doesn't have a middle name.

can't beat MISUTAA BUSHIDO: ONE MAN ARMY

failure to recognize MISUTAA BUSHIDO will result in immediate retaliation from MISUTAA BUSHIDO defense squads

HELL YEAH MISUTAA BUSHIDO.

Wait, you mean Graham, amirite? Oh wait, that's right. It can't possibly be him. He suffered the same wounds Setsuna did when they fought but he died!...Right?

Anyone seen Legend of the Galactic Heroes ? Im on episode 82 of 110 and it's a really nice anime. It's a space anime about two nations that are at war with each other, and you get to follow two main characthers from each side when they climb the ranks in the military and politic in there nation. It's focusing much on the characther development of these two characthers

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes

Even if it's old and maybe not the best looking anime it's really good so i recommend that you start watching it ^^

Edit: And i think i will maybe see if Tytania is something to watch when it's finish or have more episodes, already following too many animes and tv-series in general so i don't want to follow another one that aint finish

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes

Even if it's old and maybe not the best looking anime it's really good so i recommend that you start watching it ^^

Edit: And i think i will maybe see if Tytania is something to watch when it's finish or have more episodes, already following too many animes and tv-series in general so i don't want to follow another one that aint finish

Don't worry, it's already on my list. Too bad my list is really big.

Mine is also too big, but msot of the ones i want to watch is probaly sucky that i will drop after some episodes. But according to my account at anime-planet i have 79 animes i want to watch, and 14 im watching ^^

Edit: This deserves a doublepost.

Hellsing Ultimate ep5 is out, have been out for a week O.o

Well actually half of the ones im watching is kind of stalled but i see some episodes when i have the time, and the rest are still airing so i it's just one episode/week^^ So im not active watching 14 diffrent animes :xp:

And what can i say, i like tv-series and animes more then movies these times:D

Anivide.com is a nice place to check stuff out before actually buying something.

What's code Geass like? What's it about?

Also, I never knew about elemental gelade. I have been pleasantly surprised by the manga. Not a bad series.

I think I saw something not too long ago that looked like a one-piece knock off or something...witch craft? magic craft? Fair eough I guess but kind of unimaginative...

Vampire hunter D is awesome and I like ninja scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived