Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@people telling me to watch more Geass:

I will definitely watch more. Seems like a great anime. Forgot to mention that I also like Black Cat alot. For some odd reason, I seem to like the shoot'em up animes...

• 2 weeks later...

Not anime, but Japanese music.

Who has Itunes/Ipod? I do. You can get Japanese rock off from it if you switch the store to Japan (at the bottom). Of course with their restrictions, you cant buy from the Japanese store... but you can buy the itunes card! For either 1500 or 3000 yen. >.> From http://www.jbox.com/SEARCH/itunes

Just thought Id put this up here. :D

Bleach does kick major azz.

It's one of only two anime I watch (the other being Shippuuden), so it MUST be good. :shades2:

A friend recommended the new Fullmetal Alchemist, but I think I'll wait for it to finish at least one season before I start watching.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Though, it's on Adult Swim as well (awful horrible dubs), I was wondering if the series is worth the back pain to watch the series on the comp so I could at least get the subs?

I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist well enough.. just wondering if Brotherhood takes place in the same timeline, or before/during/after the Alphonse/Edward parallel world event?

I enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist well enough.. just wondering if Brotherhood takes place in the same timeline, or before/during/after the Alphonse/Edward parallel world event?

Brotherhood is, as i understand it, the anime version of the manga. the manga is quite different than what everyone has seen with the original anime series. Well, not completely different. But there are several differences that I don't really care to remember at this moment.

Brotherhood is, as i understand it, the anime version of the manga. the manga is quite different than what everyone has seen with the original anime series. Well, not completely different. But there are several differences that I don't really care to remember at this moment.

Hmm interesting. I knew the original series deviated from the manga about half-way through, though I'd be interested if Brotherhood changes the initial episodes up to that point much (if any). Anywho, my interest is sparked.. hehe

Thanks TriggerGod! :D

• 4 months later...

The only anime running rihgt now that has my interest is a village horror called Shiki. Looks interesting, but it's mostly because of Takanashi Yasuharu, whose music gives off a Jigoku Shoujo vibe.

I'm also following SAC now because I never got a chance to finish it before.

• 4 years later...

Archived