Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite Animes?

1. FullMetal Alchemist

2. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

3. Tie between "Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade," "Princess Mononoke," and "Tales from Earthsea"

Trigun gets emo at the end. Its like they tried to be funny and emo... if theyd stuck with funny it would have been epic. :x

Yes, but I'd still want a big finale at the end; when it was funny it was like a bunch of little adventures strung together. I like plots that span multiple episodes -preferably whole series. <3

Most of the animes I've been watching r over ;_;

(True Tears, Spice and Wolf, Gundam 00 [will be back in 6 months] Rosario + Vampire :p , Clannad, Shakugan No Shana Second is about to end along with Bamboo Blade)

What N E W anime would you guys recommend?

I think I'll go hide in a cave for the coming seasons. I have around 700 eps (not incl movies) still on my disk I really want to check out.

Not really anime, but after enjoying the Nodame Cantabile anime I gave the live action a spin. Thoroughly enjoyed it, even more than the animu.

1203511909495.jpg

Story of an aspiring conductor Chiaki and piano student Noda Megumi. It's not cheesy, but offers interesting story and of course great music.

What N E W anime would you guys recommend?

If it really has to be from '07, I'd recommend

Kaiji

Moyashimon

Baccano!

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Nodame Cantabile

Seto no Hanayome

Finished Gundam 00.

I haven't cried that hard at an ending in quite awhile, I must say. Best Gundam thus far in my opinion. Great mix of character development, politics, and conflict.

Yeah, the ending was sad, specially:

WHEN LOCKON WAS KILLED! :cry6:

The second season looks promising, I'll faithfully wait 6 months for it

Bleach and Naruto Shipuuden will most likely go into fillers because the series is catching up to the manga

Naruto Shipuuden will most likely go into fillers because the series is catching up to the manga

O_o According to my friend that read the manga it's still a long way to go with Naruto before they catch up

And does anyone know when Code Geass Season2 airs today/tonight. Want some kind of time table so i know if i can see it today, or if i have to stay up tonight ^^

If you haven't learn that Dattebayo members is the biggest troll on das web, you most have miss something ^^ Don't know how many times they have said they wont sub anymore, but they still release each week. Think the funniest was when they were a little late one day and someone sent them a hate mail, and just because that mail they didn't release the episode in like 3 days, and teased evryone that the sub was ready

Here you have it. There will be NO Naruto Shippuuden for a long, long time. We "**** *********ers" shall be "******* our mothers" from now on, and in general enjoying our lives.

Friendly Dattebayo Staff

P.S. The episode is done and ready to release, you just won't see it.

OMG, i just saw the first episode of Tower of Druaga, done by GONZO and IT'S SO EPICLY HILARIOUS! It also parodies some other animes, RPG elements, hell, it even parodies Star Wars.

The fact that it's done by GONZO is kind of a turn-off but after seeing the first ep, i'm sure to see this. Also, GONZO itself has subbed the episode and uploaded it onto Youtube, Crunchyroll and BostTV. They're also going to do that with Blassreiter, another anime i'm going to be watching.

Oh and Masked Maid Guy should be lots of fun as well.

Archived