Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually beginning to like Suzaku too because of his little SILLY BITCHES YOUR SPEARS CANNOT HARM ME scene <3

Since Suzake stop being so ****ing naive, i have actualy started like him. Even more now when he finaly have started working with Lelouch

Hate the love triangle all animes seems to love. And most of the cases they don't even solve it, or the moment they are about to solve it something happens and you need to wait another season before they finaly get a chance to solve it. Big thumbs down for them.

Shakugan no Shana is a prime exemple on annoying love triangle

Hate the love triangle all animes seems to love. And most of the cases they don't even solve it, or the moment they are about to solve it something happens and you need to wait another season before they finaly get a chance to solve it. Big thumbs down for them.

Shakugan no Shana is a prime exemple on annoying love triangle

Novel spoiler

Sairei no Hebi Sakai Yuuji (the God of Creation + Yuuji) puts an end to it with extreme prejudice :carms:

Anyone watching Macross Frontier? Looks like they are getting ready for the home stretch. A lot of threads to tie up.

I like it a lot so far though...

I've watched the first couple episodes when it came out, and I liked it, but just haven't gotten around to finishing it. Definitely on my to-watch list though.

Novel spoiler

Sairei no Hebi Sakai Yuuji (the God of Creation + Yuuji) puts an end to it with extreme prejudice :carms:

Most resist reading, but it's hard ^^ Well, don't know if there will be a third season, but with the ending in season 2 i guess it will and then i maybe will find out:xp:

So who likes anime and/or manga? Whats your favourite?

Please, if you dont like either, or think its immature garbage, dont post, thanks. ^_^

Me, I like:

Chobits, Ichigo Mashimaro (uber-cute), Ichigo 100%, Serial Experiments Lain, NeiA 7, Haibane Renmai, Peach Girl, Cowboy Bebop, Paranoia Agent, S-Cry-Ed, Excel Saga, Read or Die, Bleach, Mai Hime, Loveless, Mahou Shojou Tai, 2x2=Shinobuden, Bottle Fairy, Ah My Goddess...

And the list goes on and on... lol :D

It's ok. Depends on the taste of the consumer and the series in question. Anime is meant to be fairly comical and yet ell a story of ordinary people thrust into extraordinary situations. Fantastical.

I'm an old school gamer so I like the mega man bit (if you can't already tell by my avatar of Zero from the X series/franchise).

BTW--anyone talking crap about the 8-bit release of mega man 9...UP YOURS-especially if you weren't even born when the NES games were still being made. It doesn't necessarily have to contain a good storyline. It's retro, old school.

The MMX series I hoped would get a bit more age mature. It sort of does, but it's too little too late. I also find the lack of female characters throughout MM games disturbing--though it has been failry well shown to not be homosexual or yaoi, which I am greatful for.

Most of MM is geared towards younger audiences which I am a little dissappointed in. Especially with the most recent stuff. If Mega Man X was a little more like mega man legends, and SW in general with respect to relationships as well as general content, I'd be happier.

Oh yeah, and I love a lot of fighter games which can translate to anime. KOF, DOA, Soul Calibur, Fatal Fury, Mortal Kombat, DarkStalkers, Street Fighter Guilty Gear, Samurai spirits, Tekken, virtua fighter, and lately the smash bros...always liked some of nintendo's stuff. Mostly old school. The first Anime girl I ever had a thing for was Samus Aran, she is the FIRST human VG diva (like 1986) to play a heroine's role.

General anime manga I like: One Piece, Cowboy Beebop, Darkstalkers, Witchblade, Fathom, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, Black Lagoon, Full Metal Panic, Zombie Powder, Fatal Fury, ...and I'm running out now...

Some of the girls from naruto are kind of cute...I'd love to see how they'd look as adults!!! Hold the hentai for somewhere else--I'm trying to get away from that corruption. Any tasteful risque art is welcome tho. PM me.

If I can think of more, I will.

oh yeah... mischief makers, ah my goddess, slayers, eureka seven, S-cry-ed, DearS, Ranma, inuyasha, and the mega man cartoon--the 90's cartoon of the original. Quite corny, yes...but, hey, whatever.

...and I know Lia Sargent... wikipedia her, you'll see her list of anime voice overs. NO, I won't take you to meet her, you'll just have to find her at a convention or something for autographs on her role as chun-li.

EDIT: Dirty pair, dirty pair flash, robotech...

A viewer here. One thing that's been bugging me is the love triangle, it's probably only going to be solved at the end. Who do you want Alto to end up with, Prime?
I guess I'm a Sheryl shipper, if anything. At my age Ranka comes across very much as a child, so I have a hard time seeing her in the romantic sense through Alto's eyes.

Besides, Sheryl is hot.

I've watched the first couple episodes when it came out, and I liked it, but just haven't gotten around to finishing it. Definitely on my to-watch list though.
It is worth giving a try, despite what Lynk says. :) But it definitely helps to be a Macross fan, as there are many homages and references to the other series.

Let's see here.

Yu-Gi-Yo

First one I ever read, when I was about 9.

Tokyo Mew Mew

Oldie favorite, think Sailer Moon.

Princess Ai

I loved this one! I heard of an anime adaption, which would be great.

Fake

A shonen-ai my best friend got me into. My dad accidently read the yoai in the last volume. That took a lot of explaining. XP

Off*Beat

Another shonenai. Didn't really get hooked, but it was a good read.

Animes:

Hellsing

Ouran High School Host Club

Inuyasha

Full Metal Alchemist

Negima!

Some others

^ I myself am having trouble on seeing how Alto and Ranka would end up together, just can't. He and Sheryl have more chemistry.

Ranka can go with Brera.

As of Ep21, I think Ranka has bigger concerns to deal with right now. :)

Will be watching 22 tonight!

Todays Code Geass <3

They used Suzakes geass to stop FLEIA in a 0.04 second window O.o Live geass is imbalance:xp:

Blood+ was pretty good, but all the fights were to short :( I really liked the animations during the fights, but they all ended so quickly, often when they started to get intressing

So he can launch Damocles into space and Nunnally can drop FLEIA warheads on the earth?

Then we shall have peace. :)

So you prefer Lelouch destroying the world to rebuild it, geassing everyone in the process? It's kind of ironic actually.. didn't he stop Charles' plan because it would deny the people their "choice"?

Archived