Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

Omg. Haven't seen ep 25 yet but I did read all those spoilers. Damnit. It's just too hard to resist.

Anyway, I hope there's not going to be a R3 unless they come up with a *really* good plot.

As evidenced by the pics/posts above, there's nothing really solid about the ending since the writers made it ambiguous on purpose :/

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
SUNRISE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great News!

Lucky Star OVA!! Just watched it, just as funny as the series! And Lucky Channel is live action at the end... Akira sure is pretty.

Just watched it last night, I agree it was very good. :D <3 Lucky Star

So now I am going to finally start watching Macross Frontier. The first 10 episodes are ready for watching and I just watched the first one. I had watched the first and second episodes a while back when the series just started but it was so long ago that I will start from the beginning.

Was it something I said? @ Jeff.

I'm waiting for the Macross F movie along with everyone else... I hope it's a sequel to the series and not a retelling... though a retelling would be good too since there are a lot... A LOT of unanswered questions.

And don't listen to Prime. I didn't say Macross F wouldn't be any good, I just said it's not as good as SDF Macross and Macross Plus.

Well it ends with that episode, but who knows they will maybe do a season2. But just because it's a open ending don't mean they have to continue on it, it was a closeup to the current story, and aint that enough ?

And whats the deal with the ecchi in that anime? ^^ I mean it just got worse and worse for evry episode, the first episodes it was kind of for the story but later on Rin and her friends just had groupsex for no reason :confused:

Anyone watching Casshern SINS? Im hopelessly lost... Its a sequel to the live action movie. Casshern brought the Ruin to all the robots, and theyre all dying... and I beyond that I dont know whats going on! Its (right now) like, DBZ but with robots... lol

Kuroshisuji (omitted t due to swear word) is fricking awesome. Amazing. Detroit Metal City as well. A bit more mature though.

I was wondering why the s word appeared in the name, thinking it was a coincidence, thx

Also, started watching today Kurogane no Linebarrels feels like a mix of Code Geass and Death Note (main character mostly) and Xam'd: Lost Memories (had found out it was done by BONES too, the Eureka 7 animation gave it away)

Anyone watching Casshern SINS? Im hopelessly lost... Its a sequel to the live action movie. Casshern brought the Ruin to all the robots, and theyre all dying... and I beyond that I dont know whats going on! Its (right now) like, DBZ but with robots... lol

I am. Still just on the first episode. And yeah, it's really confusing. I'd say it's more of a mix between Saint Seiya and Megaman though.

I was wondering why the s word appeared in the name, thinking it was a coincidence, thx

Also, started watching today Kurogane no Linebarrels feels like a mix of Code Geass and Death Note (main character mostly) and Xam'd: Lost Memories (had found out it was done by BONES too, the Eureka 7 animation gave it away)

In Japanese, Shi tsuji means butler.

Also, Xam'd is awesome.

I'm waiting for the Macross F movie along with everyone else... I hope it's a sequel to the series and not a retelling... though a retelling would be good too since there are a lot... A LOT of unanswered questions.
The rumor I heard was that in an interview Kawamori has said it is a retelling/DYRL-esque. Guess we will have to wait and see.

And don't listen to Prime. I didn't say Macross F wouldn't be any good, I just said it's not as good as SDF Macross and Macross Plus.
Sorry if I misspoke, Lynk! My impression was that you were not a fan at all...

Watched the ending of Macross Frontier last night and DAMN that was epic. Also, harem ending ftw <3.
Actually, I took it as Alto chose neither...at least for now.

The rumor I heard was that in an interview Kawamori has said it is a retelling/DYRL-esque. Guess we will have to wait and see.

I was hoping for a SDF Macross-like sequel... you know, like the Frontier is building their colony on the new planet and stuff and the love triangle can be resolved just like the original series with its extra 10 episodes.

Sorry if I misspoke, Lynk! My impression was that you were not a fan at all...

Damn straight you misspoke *points* It's Macross, how could I not like Macross?!

Archived