Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally finished watching Dennou Coil. That was pretty freaking great. Last episode had me crying so much. Isako and Yasako had a bit of a yuri vibe going on... >.>

Yasako loosing her cyberpet during the ending of the series... that made me cry alot too because I lost my pet dog I had when I was little to someone who was supposed to be taking care of her. But she ended up getting killed. It took me a very very long time to forgive that person.

Anyway, it was a good series, I liked it alot. :)

Only watched the first episode but it was really not in my taste. Though the whole concept felt weird and wrong for me. Maybe will pick it up sometime again and try again, but that may take a while since i have so many others anime i think seems intressing.

Are a member here http://www.anime-planet.com/, and at the moment i have 69 animes i want to watch ^^ Half of them is probaly bad and will be dropped after some episodes, but there is still alot of them

So I finally finished watching Dennou Coil. That was pretty freaking great. Last episode had me crying so much. Isako and Yasako had a bit of a yuri vibe going on... >.>

Yasako loosing her cyberpet during the ending of the series... that made me cry alot too because I lost my pet dog I had when I was little to someone who was supposed to be taking care of her. But she ended up getting killed. It took me a very very long time to forgive that person.

Anyway, it was a good series, I liked it alot. :)

It's been a while since i've seen it but i don't regret. Absolutely loved it.

And Densuke was a pretty badass dog.

Anime Alert!

Jigoku Shoujo Mitsugane (season/series 3)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9678

Also, Yozakura Quartet is in anime form now... the manga is pretty good, and the anime looks to be just as good. The characters surprisingly sound like I thought they would. O.o

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9705

Something I didnt expect. lol Ultraviolet (that scifi flick with Milla Jovovich), is sequeled in anime form... the title reminiscent of "Order 66" from Star Wars...

Considering how great Futakomori was, Im hoping Mitsugane is just as good... one thing Ive always loved about the Hell Girl series, the songs are always pretty. Not crazy about the opening song, but the End song is lovely. Having just watched it, the series looks like more of the same: curse de jour.

Despite the pointless and silly censoring of episode three of Rosario + Vampire Capu2, it was pretty darn funny.

So I just finished watching episode 3 of Hell Girl, and already Im not sure I like it. >.> But then again, its taken to the last 6 or so episodes of the last two seasons for me to like it...

Skip the filler archs and there is a plot. To stop Aizen from destroying soul society, you know the normal things. All i talked with told me to skip the filler archs because they are really long and bad, and i listend to them and it turned out alright. Some of the filler characthers show up in the normal show, and evrytime they do im grateful i skipped the fillers, because they really suck

And i think 86 is in the filler archs, and fillers is the same in Bleach as in Naruto, the spawn of satan

I googled them, can post the list i did ^^

Fillers:

64-109

128-137

147-149

168-190

There is also some random one episodes fillers sometimes, but these are the big filler archs

Most annoying part is after 109, they use the filler characthers in the normal anime sometimes, not that they have any big role whatsoever, but if you skip it you can find it a little confusing, atleast i did. But they have no big role, and don't affect the overall storyline in anyway.

Funny that half the anime is fillers ^^ So i can't with good conscience say that i have watched Bleach, since i skipped half:xp:

lol. But what episodes are the fillers? Thats what we need a filler-guide. :) Oh, and I hear Narutard isnt as bad in Japanese.
It isn't but the anime is mostly horrible, the manga has a lot of awesome fights and whatever, but it's not something you want to read every week because of all the cliffhangers and drawn out fights. And the wiki pages for both shows have the arcs listed in the episode lists.

Bleach is DBZ with swords. First episode I watched: "HOMG I HAVE TO LEARN THE SECRET SWORD MOVE SO THAT I CAN BEAT THE EBIL BADGAI THAT'S HOLDING MY LOVED ONES CAPTIVE. BUT OH NO IT TAKES A LIFETIME TO MASTER, HAS ONLY BEEN MASTERED ONCE, AND I HAVE ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO MASTER EEEET."... Seriously, I thought the characters were going to find some super secret chamber never revealed in the series before now that just so happens to slow time. @-@

I must say, though, I do enjoy Naruto, which is essentially DBZ with ninjas. Don't know why. It seems like it should be atrocious in every way imaginable. Thankfully, I'm not a Narutard by any means.

But, I digress. Does anyone watch Higurashi, by chance?

Never watched School Days or Soul Eater. I heard School Days was kinda laym, though. As for Higs itself, I liked it a lot. I get into psychological anime/manga more than anything. I myself thought the multiple storylines were interesting. The whole paranoia thing was pretty cool, too.

Still haven't gotten to the second season, though.

Archived