Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a huge fan of anime in general, as some of the production value is just poor, but a show I do love, a lot, is Fullmetal Alchemist. The realism and grittiness of it, combined with the lack of fear in hitting hard emotions and touching on death and pain, is refreshing to see in any form of entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

Kiss x Sis... its an incest anime about two twin sisters that fall in love with their step brother. Normally I dont go for hetero ecchi like this (Candy Boy is a lot better), but it was funny... and absurd.

Theres only one episode out right now... but if you want a laugh then go watch it. :x

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Macross Frontier last night. Overall I really enjoyed it though there were some parts that I really didn't like, mostly decisions made in the last couple of episodes. The final battle in episode 25 kind of redeemed it for me, but I still didn't like how wide open it was left. I am much more interested in the love triangle of Ranka, Sheryl, and Alto rather than Frontier's fight against the Vajra so to see nothing resolved was kind of disappointing.

I finished Macross Frontier last night. Overall I really enjoyed it though there were some parts that I really didn't like, mostly decisions made in the last couple of episodes. The final battle in episode 25 kind of redeemed it for me, but I still didn't like how wide open it was left. I am much more interested in the love triangle of Ranka, Sheryl, and Alto rather than Frontier's fight against the Vajra so to see nothing resolved was kind of disappointing.

Wait 'till the movie comes out, should give some conclusion.

I watched the first episode of White Album today, it just started airing in Japan on the 3rd. The main reason that I was interested in it is because it stars Aya Hirano but it's too early to tell if it will be any good or not. One thing I don't get is why Aya didn't sing the OP or the ED. :/

Name a good figthing anime or similar with a main characther that ain't a retarded good guy, i want the main characther to be badass. If you have seen Samurai Deeper Kyo, then something like him. I really don't feel like watching another anime with the main characthers goal in life is to do so much good he can or protect someone. Started watching Fate/Stay Night but coulden't stand Shirou at the moment. Will probaly try to watch it again later, but i really don't feel for a show with that kind of main characther at the moment.

So, any tips ?

I watched the first episode of White Album today, it just started airing in Japan on the 3rd. The main reason that I was interested in it is because it stars Aya Hirano but it's too early to tell if it will be any good or not. One thing I don't get is why Aya didn't sing the OP or the ED. :/

Because Nana Mizuki > Aya Hirano in terms of establishment as a singer and voice actor, IMO.

watch seto no hanayome nagasumi stops bullets WITH HIS GAR at the end

also it is a romance anime

~snip~

HELL YES SETO NO HANAYOME

Every episode should be like the last one.

Btw, jaymack, has your first kiss already been taken by Masa-san?~

Archived