Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LIAYD: Who is that in your avatar? I happen to like dark-haired girls. ^_^

Anyway, back to anime... does anyone remember Space Battleship Yamamoto (also known as Starblazers in US)? I know at least one person on here does... anyone like it? *attempts to get the thread back on track*

Anyway, back to anime... does anyone remember Space Battleship Yamamoto (also known as Starblazers in US)? I know at least one person on here does... anyone like it? *attempts to get the thread back on track*

name sound firmilar can you explain it. This may have been one of the ones I watched a long time ago

I am sure you mean me when you say "at least one person here does..." I love Starblazers and would like to get it on DVD one day. It is just so expensive. And I don't know which season I want to get first. I have seen the first 2 seasons, but the 3rd season never aired in the USA.

name sound firmilar can you explain it. This may have been one of the ones I watched a long time ago

Its the story of a future earth that has been bombarded by radioactive bombs from the Gamalons. Humans were forced to live underground. One day, earth received a message from the planet Iscandar that offered a machine called the Cosmo DNA. This machine was capable of ridding the planet of all of the radiation and make its surface habitable again.

An old sea-going battleship is refitted to be spaceworthy by using plans to build a Wave Motion engine and gun that was part of the message from Iscandar. The Starforce has only one year to get to Iscandar and back before all life on earth is destroyed.

That's the general plot of the 1st season. Great show!

Season 3 I think has something to do with the Starforce actually getting the Cosmo DNA back to earth or something like that. I never got to see season 3 either. I did find the whole thing on a certain site though a few weeks ago, just never downloaded it.

Yeah I ment you, I just couldnt remember who it was that had said he loved the show. heh.

*edits post and walks away whistling innocently* ^_^

Ah Battleship Yamato.

I remember so many debates on whether or not, the StarCraft Battlecruiser's special ability was named after it :D

Good anime too :D

@Aash Li: Italian actress Anna Valle. She played in some crappy italian tv series and shows but I didn't really pay attention to the story when she was in a scene :)

Sorry for double-posting:

@ Aash Li: I'd avoid talking about torrents. Although almost everyone use them (or they're dirty hypocrites or some sort of saint) this forum has...quite a problem with piracy.

Though I agree that's the best way to get good anime. DVDs are so overpriced.

Season 3 I think has something to do with the Starforce actually getting the Cosmo DNA back to earth or something like that. I never got to see season 3 either. I did find the whole thing on boxtorrent though a few weeks ago, just never downloaded it. if you go there look it up under its original name. :)

Yeah I ment you, I just couldnt remember who it was that had said he loved the show. heh.

They actually got the Cosmo DNA back to earth by the end of the 1st season. The second season dealt with a whole new threat...The Comet Empire. I can't remember what the 3rd season is about. Can you post a link to this "boxtorrent" that you mentioned. Can you download the whole thing from there? If so, is it free?

Archived