Home

Your biggest achievement

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

During your time in Galaxies, what has been your biggest achievement to date?

Have you managed to make millions? Set up your own guild and player city? Or have you become a ruthless Bounty Hunter who will let the jedi beg and plead...then kill them?!

DMUK

Easily it was finishing my jedi template pre-CU without ever getting on the BH terminals......it took me 4 months to do it. I'm pretty sure there aren't too many people who can say that. :)

Heh, I only wish I had hundreds of millions like some friends of mine do.

Heh, congrats, Leemu. :):thumbsup:

My personal greatest achivement must have been NubiTech Industries. My ingame company.

Started from scratch being a weapons dealer, but switched later on to more general goods such as damage boosters for weapons, speeders, and other general equipment. The aim was to have fair prices for even the starters, in competition with the insane pricing going on in the game, and I still made good money out of it. :)

It later turned into a corporation of 3 people, and name changed to NubiTech Industries Corporation (NTIC).

At its height, it was 3-4 divisions large, including the founding divisions NTIC Speeders and NTIC Powerups both managed by my alt, Ories Gaarni (Jan's ingame dad), plus NTIC Power and Resources managed by Imreanna, and NTIC Interior Designes managed by Atex Dinn (one of Wraith 8's alts). :)

Plans were on the way to open a 5th division selling space ships and equipment for them, but by that time I had lost faith in the game. :(

Sad really.

I wanted to have it be a viable corporation and see it grow bigger and bigger, including more and more people, without making the cost and profits of it insanely high.

Elements of NubiTech Industries is still active in the game though.

yes Nubitech Interior design is still active and still making money :)

greatest achievements.

tough one. well in the eyes of most of you SWG haters i think my greatest achievment would be.... playing since day one without ever getting bored or upset with the game. and still enjoying myself and have great ambitions yet to achieve....

but ingame. i think having a real NEUTRAL guild for nearly 4 years (even before the game came out we were active) ..... and not having to give it up because of problems. but because people just left the game..... i think thats an achievement.

but maybe my greatest achiement is still ahead of me.

Probally becoming Starsiders only legitful gained Dark side Jedi Guardian, obtained through the FRS. Alongside becoming the most feared Bounty Hunter as well, good times indeed, netting a well earned 400 + kills in my BH life span.

Then I quit to become a faithful fighter of the horde. ;)

I made millions. My achievment isn't much, I just have all 3 suits of Katarn armor, Stormy and Scout Trooper armor. Also, I lost my pilot skills (4/3/3/3) and had to start pilot. And in less then a week I am 4/4/3/3 again. (I HATE grinding!). I have every hunting trophy except Katarn, the thing in the Hrcca Glade (Etyy Hunting Ground), and the Bane Back Spider (Should be getting soon)

I just don't know if I have the crafter in me. The lure of $$$ is hard to pass up though! :D

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Then I quit to become a faithful fighter of the horde. ;)

/worship Gentaro <3

No chance of a return? I've heard rumors about some stuff, but I like to find out from the source if possible.

I may not be the most successful DE though. The problem is people keep buying stuff, see, and I have to keep building more...

Exactly, you're just lazy Obten. lol

I suppose my biggest achievement was actually getting the game to work! It took me 2 weeks and a good combing of every video game shop in liverpool(uk) to find it, it cost about £70 to get it. Still though, worth every penny!

• 4 weeks later...
I suppose my biggest achievement was actually getting the game to work! It took me 2 weeks and a good combing of every video game shop in liverpool(uk) to find it, it cost about £70 to get it. Still though, worth every penny!

I take back what i said, this game's quite dull/borin/tedious

I take back what i said, this game's quite dull/borin/tedious

to be honest, Life is the same way, but one can always find something they enjoy if they try.

anyway, an achievement of mine:

I made some money and promptly spent it on junk...I may not have the best armored and offensively potent toon on ahazi, but I do have a nice house with a lot of "stuff" bwhahahahahahahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

I became a Commando/bounty hunter/medic/entertainer/scout. I murdered many a powerful rebel in the streets of coronet and scorched the flesh of many beasts. I was in several clans but I cant remember their names at the moment (I think one was called the black legion [bL]). I owned several houses filled to the limit with all sorts of Items. My weaponry was some of the best and I used it as such. I was Avios Mercurian of the wanderhome server. I quit when the CU came out and made my high power proffesion weak. The CU brought an early death to Avios and many others.

:blaze6::tie:flamthro:launcher::flamethro:sprobe:

I miss the days of mass destruction.

Archived