Home

Kind of a greeting

setsuko

There. All things at their right places. ;)

First of all, I'd like to say hello to those you recognize me. I have no idea how many besides Wraithy and Gaarni who acually does, but if anyone else would happen to do that, then so much the merrier.

Anyhow. Yes, I've been away for quite a while. I am no longer a kindergarten teacher, I study Japanese and I am currently living in Japan, though I'll be back in the icy cold of Scandinavia in about a month or so. And no, I have no current plans to start playing SWG, partly because it is in many ways not the game I anticipated all those months during beta. But I might stay for a while. I always found the forums here more interesting than the game itself, in many ways.

And I missed seeing my avatar. I've kind of forgotten how much I liked it. ;)

Wraith: I'm currently available for chat with ICQ, #69517231.

Well, I've already welcomed you back ...

:smash:*hammers a few more nails down* :smash:

.... but here we go again:

Welcome back, Set. :wavey:

Were trying to find out what kind of thing you used to use around here to hand it over to you (me with my hammer, you with your .......), but I can't seem to find out or remember it. :Pout1:

Forgive me? :)

I did come over a ton of old posts though .... discussions, quarrels (no, not with Setsuko, but other people :) ) .... old forum friends long gone .....

God, I miss the old days. :(

Hey Set, remember me? :D

You hit the nail right on the head with whats happened to SWG. Its a totally different game, and while theres a lot of new cool features or little improvements, the overall feeling of the game is just negative in my opinion. Mainly I blame the Jedi population, but hey what can you do? I tried getting back into SWG earlier this summer but it was just impossible. Its not the same game I started playing two years ago and fell in love with. Iam now back playing WoW, its a much better game than SWG but the lack of great friends like I had in SWG will never make it as enjoyable as that first year playing Galaxies.

I know what you mean Jan, i totally miss the old days. We had such a good group of people here, even though it seemed we always had some conflict or problem. :)

I hope I never fall out of contact with you guys ;)

I am not a fan of MMORPG's as a long-term prospect...people need an end game. That being said I find myself wondering how you guys are doing in RL and in-game.....something any other game could never really achieve. I do miss you guys but I am not sure SWG is what it wanted to be. I appluad the effort, however.

P.S. My son was born nine weeks ago meaning I now have less time than ever to game. Has has already seen episodes 4-6 and I caught him smiling at Luke's green blade, and I thought I detected a tear when Han was frozen.

Archived