Home

Lightsabers

Higgsy

there are to my knoledge: Blue, red, green, purple, yellow and 2 or 3 unique colors.

but some of them say its a different color then they look. and only jedi initaes can seee it. a lot of the yellow say: orange, brown, dark yelow and sometimes the blue say: dark blue light blue. but i dont see the difference in igniting them.. wich i think is apitty... i would love an orange LS that actually looks orange and not yellow.

Okay so this has nothing to do with SWG but here's my question: What colour is Kyle Katarn's lightsaber!!? In dark forces 2 it was green, then in mysteries of the sith it was orange and in the jedi outcast games its blue. I suppose blue is the official colour for him now but it took long enough for Lucasarts to decide!

katarns was blue.

and the clear crystal ISNT a color crystal. its the damage crystal. you ad it to the saber to get extra damage out of your saber.

and the sunriders one is kind of green blueish... best i can describe it.

but like i said the most of the colors: orange brown dark yellow kind of stuff turn out yellow.. i have heard rumors of some sort of program you could add... but thats ilegal and im not gonna try it :)

It isn't, you can't get banned for it. It is against the EULA, but you won't get banned for it, I use the program, told a CSR, and he didn't do anything about it 0_o. I will post a link to where to get it, if I won't get banned in the process.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

katarns was blue.

and the clear crystal ISNT a color crystal. its the damage crystal. you ad it to the saber to get extra damage out of your saber.

and the sunriders one is kind of green blueish... best i can describe it.

but like i said the most of the colors: orange brown dark yellow kind of stuff turn out yellow.. i have heard rumors of some sort of program you could add... but thats ilegal and im not gonna try it :)

no but i think theres a silver crystal that produces a white blade

Archived