Home

Trying to get TSL

Stunner2020

Hey guys, I'm new here!

Anyway, I absolutely love KotOR, and have completed it countless times, and I have been trying to get hold of TSL for months to no avail.

Being spoiled never ruins games for me anyway, so I have two questions.

1. Do you feel TSL is better that KotOR or not?

2. Which characters from the original KotOR appear in TSL and how?

Thanks!

1. Personaly, in terms of story I feel TSL is better. Granted the holiday rush job did hurt some aspects of the story, but if your looking for the PC version the Restoration Project should fix that. Anyways I prefer this one for letting the player figure out things on their own, rather than having every aspect spoon fed to you like in K1, the darker undertone, the addition of the influence system, ability to train some party NPC's into jedi, improvements made to the workbenches, new weapon upgrades, etc.

tags for those who mind being spoiled T3 with the Hawk, HK who needs to be rebuilt is also on the Hawk, & Canderous as the new Mandalore, Bastila & Carth in cameos depending on Revans path from K1.

Originally posted by Stunner2020

Hey guys, I'm new here!

Anyway, I absolutely love KotOR, and have completed it countless times, and I have been trying to get hold of TSL for months to no avail.

Thanks!

From where I stand, I think it is pretty much boken down like this:

KotOR I - has the better epic-Star Wars stlye story.

KotOR II - has slightly better graphics, and a few tweaks that are cool.

#1:

To tell you the truth, I believe that KOTOR 1 is better in every possible asspect than TSL! Except for maybe gameplay.

As for the characters who appear in TSL from KOTOR 1, Here's a list of them:

1. Carth Onasi (not in the party)

2. Bastila Shan (same as Carth)

3. T3-M4 (party member)

4. HK-47 (party member)

There is another party member from KOTOR 1 comming back as your party member, but I won't tell you. Play the game and find out.:D

TSL's gameplay is more fun than it was in KOTOR, only the ending sucks imo cause of cut content and some flaws (no RP anymore :rolleyes: , luckily there is the Restoration Project to fix that).

There is also still a huge amount of annoying bugs in the game. But the major aspect you should get this game is the modding community which releases all kind of creative stuff that makes regaming a modded TSL more enjoyable than the original ;)

Kotor II in my opiinion is not better then KOTOR 1, just because of the story in general and the things they left out, I mean don't get me wrong it is a great game, I am just saying K1 is better but the prestige and stuff should make up for it.

Originally posted by Stunner2020

Hey guys, I'm new here!

Thanks!

The influnce system and prestige classes are a very good upgrade and makes KOTOR 1 look primative in comparison.

Archived