Home

Rage of the Wookies: My SWG Nemesis!

Higgsy

I finally got all the specs that i need to play empire divided and jum,p to lightspeed. However, i bought the total experience thinking "ooh what value! and i'll have all the specs i need to play them! YAY!". So my new ram upgrade comes today, i put it in and am finally ready to install, update and play. Because the total experience is on ONE DISK my maxed out motherboard couldn't even load the game disk!

Anyway the point is this: Is Revenge of the Wookies REALLY worth it? It seems like a load of bugs and glitches piled together. Also since the release of total experience Empire Divided has become really rare to find, in fact only one store has it in Liverpool!

Had to get that off my chest but anyone else who has had problems with RotW, here's the thread to moan on!

:duel:

Guest DarthMaulUK

Like i said, yesterday I fell through the gaming world and was totally stunned!

It took 25 minutes to try and get back up to where I needed to be. And I have never been so bored doing the Trails. Its like being hit by a tranquiliser dart!

You can pick up Galaxies stand alone, if you look closely. Try WHSMITHS, or GAME (if you are in the UK of course)

But for the price it is a bargain and has to be.

Its worth getting just to use JTLS and not have to wait for a shuttle. I hardly ever go to kashyyk for the very reason it is a total insult to the Galaxies community how really have a tough time in the 2 years its been going

PS: Total experience is on a DVD rom, so you MUST have a DVD rom to install it from

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Like i said, yesterday I fell through the gaming world and was totally stunned!

It took 25 minutes to try and get back up to where I needed to be. And I have never been so bored doing the Trails. Its like being hit by a tranquiliser dart!

You can pick up Galaxies stand alone, if you look closely. Try WHSMITHS, or GAME (if you are in the UK of course)

But for the price it is a bargain and has to be.

Its worth getting just to use JTLS and not have to wait for a shuttle. I hardly ever go to kashyyk for the very reason it is a total insult to the Galaxies community how really have a tough time in the 2 years its been going

PS: Total experience is on a DVD rom, so you MUST have a DVD rom to install it from

DMUK

****! I got TTE on 5 dics, damnit i would of loved the DVD version:( :(

Archived